Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is well underway, adding in new characters, locales, and weapons.
Indiana Jones also features, and can be unlocked as part of the Fortnite Battle Pass.
You can now unlock the Indiana Jones skin, along with a collection of Indiana Jones themed cosemtic items, by completing Indiana Jones challenges in Fortnite.
Note this particular challenge is no longer able to be completed. What's new? Chapter 4 Season 2 has arrived! New additions include the Grind Rails and Kinetic Blades, along with the new Battle Pass, character collection and Eren Jaeger skin. It's a good idea to know how to get XP fast in Fortnite.
On this page:
How to unlock Indiana Jones skin in Fortnite
To unlock the Indiana Jones skin in Fortnite, then you first need to purchase the Battle Pass for Chapter 3 Season 3. After doing so, or if you've already purchased it, you'll be able to access the Indiana Jones challenges.
In order to unlock the Indiana Jones skin you need to:
- Complete 4 Indiana Jones quests from Page 1
You can also unlock an additional style for the Indiana Jones skin - Temple Explorer - by doing the following:
- Complete 5 Indiana Jones quests from Page 2
Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 is here! It brings a free Lego Insider skin and redemption codes with it, along with a new Victory Umbrella. We've also got pages on new features like Medallions, Weapon Mods, and how to complete a Train Heist. Meanwhile, learn what the best weapons are in the current season, how to get XP fast, and what the best PC settings are to help earn a Victory Crown.
Indiana Jones challenges and how to unlock Indiana Jones cosmetic items in Fortnite
Alongside the Indiana Jones skin and its alternative style, there are nine Indiana Jones themed cosmetic items for you to collect by completing the Indiana Jones challenges in Fortnite.
To unlock the items on Page 2, you'll first have to complete all of the Indiana Jones challenges on Page 1.
Page 1 Indiana Jones Challenges
Below you'll find all of the Indiana Jones challenges, along with their rewards, on Page 1:
- Collect the Durrrburger Relic from The Temple and The Ruins in a single match (2) - Expedition Bag back-bling
- Damage opponents while riding in or standing on a vehicle (500) - Rogue Archaeology weapon wrap
- Search chests at Shifty Sands (5) - Indy's Hat banner icon
- Use the Grapple Glove to swing off trees (10) - Raider's Relics harvesting tool
Page 2 Indiana Jones Challenges
To unlock Page 2 of the Indiana Jones challenges, you first need to complete every Page 1 challenge. After doing so, you can complete the Page 2 challenges at your own pace.
Here are the Page 2 Indiana Jones challenges, along with their associated rewards:
- Damage opponents with a pistol (750) - First Misadventure loading screen
- Find the secret door past the main chamber in Shuffled Shrines (1) - Indy's Dustoff in-built emote
- Finish top 5 in a match (1) - Emergency Raft glider
- Make Runaway Boulders roll for 100 meters in a single match (100) - Doctor Jones enoticon
- Stash an item of Mythic or Exotic rarity in a tent (1) - Indy's Escape spray
If you'd like to learn more about Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, visit our guides on this season's Battle Pass, the Vibin' quests, how to ride animals, get XP fast, character collection and Reality Seed locations.