Burnout Paradise has smashed its way to the top of a UK all-formats chart littered with pre-Christmas releases.
Sales of the destructive racer are fairly evenly split between the two formats, with 53 per cent on Xbox 360 and 47 per cent on PS3. Which equals 100. Thank goodness.
It storms past previous best seller Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, which crosses the line in second despite a slight sales boost over last week.
Call of Duty 4 also managed to bolster its sales, but kept its spot at three while probably boasting about how it had sold more than seven million copies worldwide.
Continued popularity for the Wii has seen launch title Wii Play clamber up the charts from ten to four, while familiar chart favourite Brain Training sat at five.
Further down, The Simpsons Game and Christmas performer Assassin's Creed are at six and seven, with FIFA 08 at eight.
The biggest climber this week was rodent-focused Ratatouille, scuttling from 30 to nine, while More Brain Training oh go away rounds the chart out at ten.
Scandalously Mass Effect has disappeared from the Top 40, beaten by tripe such as High School Musical: Sing It!, Cars (available on a massive 10 formats) and Scrabble Interactive: 2007. Huff.
The UK All-Formats Top 40 courtesy of Chart-Track:
- Burnout: Paradise (PS3, Xbox 360)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii, DS)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360, PS3, PC, DS)
- Wii Play (Wii)
- Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (DS)
- The Simpsons Game (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PS2, DS, PSP)
- Assassin's Creed (Xbox 360, PS3)
- FIFA 08 (Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii, PS2, DS, PSP)
- Ratatouille (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC, PS2, DS, PSP, GBA)
- More Brain Training From Dr Kawashima (DS)
- Cooking Mama (Wii, DS)
- WWE SmackDown Vs. Raw 2008 (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PS2, DS, PSP)
- Guitar Hero III: Legend of Rock (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PS2, PC, DS)
- New Super Mario Bros. (DS)
- Link's Crossbow Training (Wii)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Xbox 360, PS3, PS2, PC, DS, PSP)
- Ghost Squad (Wii)
- Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS)
- Need For Speed: ProStreet (Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Wii, PS2, DS, PSP)
- Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree (Wii)
- Carnival: Funfair Games (Wii)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PC, PS2, DS, PSP)
- The Golden Compass (Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PS2, DS, PSP)
- Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (Wii)
- Football Manager 2008 (PC, Mac)
- Sight Training (DS)
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary (Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PS2, PSP)
- Mario Party 8 (Wii)
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
- Cars (Xbox 360, Wii, Xbox, PSP, PS2, PC, Cube, GBA, DS)
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
- Donkey Kong: Jet Race (Wii)
- The Sims 2: Castaway (PS2, Wii, DS, PSP)
- High School Musical: Sing It! (PS2)
- Scrabble Interactive: 2007 Edition (PC, DS)
- MySims (Wii, DS)
- Halo 3 (Xbox 360)
- Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights (Xbox 360, PS3, PC, PS2, PSP)
- My Word Coach (DS)
Will you support Eurogamer?
We want to make Eurogamer better, and that means better for our readers - not for algorithms. You can help! Become a supporter of Eurogamer and you can view the site completely ad-free, as well as gaining exclusive access to articles, podcasts and conversations that will bring you closer to the team, the stories, and the games we all love. Subscriptions start at £3.99 / $4.99 per month.