Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 includes a very special, very super, guest - Deadpool.
Completing a series of special Deadpool Challenges will unlock the Deadpool outfit, which will allow you to play as the red suited anti-hero.
Deadpool joins Tntina and Maya in being one of the new skins that you can unlock as part of the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Battle Pass.
On this page:
Note this particular challenge is no longer able to be completed. So what's changes since? In the new Season 3 Fortnite map, you can use whirlpools, sharks, visit the Catty Corner vault, and collect gnomes at Homely Hills as part of challenges.
How to get Deadpool by completing weekly challenges in Fortnite
If you want to unlock the Deadpool skin in Fortnite, then you must first buy the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 Battle Pass. Without that you won't be able to take full advantage of the Battle Pass or gain the ability to unlock Deadpool.
Battle Pass in hand you now need to complete a series of weekly challenges to unlock the Deadpool skin. Each week contains different challenges and, unlike your typical Fortnite challenges, you have to complete the Deadpool challenges in a specific order.
This means that you must complete the first challenge, 'Find Deadpool's letter to Epic Games' for example, before you can complete the second challenge, which might be 'Don't thank the bus driver.'
For every challenge set you complete, you'll earn a special Deadpool themed reward. This included a Deadpool inspired weapon wrap and banner, among many others.
Don't worry if you're starting the Deadpool challenges late; the challenges will continue to unlock as you complete them, until you're up-to-date.
Complete enough of these challenges and you'll evenutally unlock the Deadpool skin.
How to find the Deadpool weekly challenges in Fortnite
Unlike the other new Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 skins, like Maya, Deadpool is unlocked by progressing through the Battle Pass.
Instead, you need to complete a set of challenges each week, which will then allow you to unlock Deadpool at a later point in this season.
Before you do this, however, you need to find Deadpool's Fortnite hideout, so that you can learn what the challenges are. To do this head to the Battle Pass section in the main menu.
There you'll find a Deadpool symbol above a vent - click on it to enter Deadpool's hideout.
Once you're in there, click on the computer to view the current weekly challenges you need to complete to unlock the Deadpool skin.
Don't be worried by the fact that you only have one challenge available - the second will appear once you've completed the first.
Deadpool Challenge list in Fortnite
Below you'll find all the Deadpool weekly challenges, alongside the week they were released.
Week One - 20th to 28th February:
- Find Deadpool's letter to Epic Games
- Don't thank the bus driver
Once you've completed these challenges, you'll be rewarded with a Deadpool banner.
Week Two - 28th February to 6th March:
- Find Deadpool's milk carton (On the urnial in Deadpool's hideout)
- Find Deadpool's chimichangas around HQ
Once you've completed these challenges, you'll be rewarded with the 'Ride the Corn!' spray.
Week Three - 6th March to 13th March:
- Find Deadpool's toilet plunger (In TnTina's page in the Agents section)
- Destroy toilets (Find and destroy three toilets in-game with your harvest tool)
Completing these challenges will rewards you with the Wade Grenade spray.
Week Four - 13th March to 20th March:
- Find Deadpool's katanas (Located in Deadpool's hideout and in the Upgrade Vault)
- Deal damage to opponent's structures (10,000 in total and easily completed in Team Rumble mode)
Completing these challenges will rewards you with the Deadpool's Katanas Back Bling.
Week Five - 20th March to 27th March:
- Find Deadpool's stuffed unicorn (Located in Meowscles' page in the Agents section)
- Visit the Red, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple Steel Bridge (see InTheLittleWood from YouTube for locations of these bridges)
Completing these challenges will rewards you with the Deadpool themed loading screen.
Week Six - 27th March to 3rd April:
- Find Deadpool's big black marker (Located in Brutus' page in the Agents section)
- Deface three Ghost or Shadow posters (see InTheLittleWood from YouTube for help finding these posters)
Completing these challenges will rewards you with the Deadpool wrap.
Week Seven - 3rd April to 10th April:
- Find Deadpool's two pistols (Located in the main Battle Pass screen and Meowscles' page in the Agents section)
- Enter a Phone Booth or Portapotty to become the Super-est of Superheroes
Completing these challenges will finally unlock the Deadpool outfit.
Week Seven - 10th April to 17th April:
- Find Deadpool's pool floaty (Located in Skye's page in the Agents section)
- Dance at Deadpool's Yacht Party (Land on Deadpool's yacht in-game and use a dance emote)
Completing these challenges will finally unlock the Deadpool (Mask off) skin.
Week Eight - 17th April to 24th April:
- Find Deadpool's shorts (Located in Midas' page in the Agents section)
- Salute Deadpool's pants (Found in-game on top of the tower block in Sweaty Sands)
Completing these challenges will finally unlock the Deadpool Color (X-Force) skin.
Fortnite Season 3 has arrived, introducing Battle Pass skins, including Kit, Jules and Eternal Knight and a Aquaman skin. In this new map, you can use whirlpools, sharks, visit the Catty Corner vault, and the gnomes at Homely Hills as part of challenges.
Where to find Deadpool's letter to Epic Games in Fortnite
The first challenge you need to complete on your road to unlocking the Deadpool skin is finding, and reading, the letter Deadpool sent to Epic Games.
This is a very easy task to complete, but you don't even need to play any Fortnite to complete it.
Simply leave the computer screen that displays the Deadpool challenges and, on the floor of Deadpool's hideout, you'll find the letter.
Select the letter to give it a read and then return to the computer screen to discover what the next challenge is.
Good luck completeing the rest of the Deadpool challenges!