Suicune is returning to raids in Pokémon Go for a limited time.
Though you might have thought it several times in the past - or received it as part of previously monthly Field Research - you might want a higher CP or IV version, or a chance to get that elusive shiny version - which is where learning the various Suicune counters and weaknesses comes in handy.
On this page:
Suicune counters and weaknesses in Pokémon Go
Here is a list of Suicune counters to help you add it your Pokédex:
- Suicune type: Ice
- Suicune is weak against: Grass, Electric
- Suicune counters: Raikou, Electivire, Zapdos, Roserade, Alolan Exeggutor, Breloom
- Other Suicune notes: Two weaknesses give you many Pokémon to counter this with - including fellow legendary beast Raikou!
- Suicune dates: Monday September 2nd to Monday September 9th
Suicune CP in Pokémon Go
Suicune will have the following CP ranges during the catch and level up phase:
- Suicune Boss CP - 37,761
- Max Suicune CP with 100% IVs at level 40 - 2983
Suicune Moveset in Pokémon Go
Suicune will be able to learn and use a variety of moves in Pokémon Go, including:
Suicune Fast Moves:
- Extrasensory (Psychic)
- Snarl (Dark)
Suicune Charged Moves:
- Bubble Beam (Water)
- Hydro Pump (Water)
- Ice Beam (Ice)
- Water Pulse (Water)
The first Gen 5 Pokémon have arrived! These include new regional exclusive Pokémon, Egg charts, and the introduction of the Unova Stone. Elsewhere this year we've also seen a Jirachi quest, Team Rocket Invasions and freeingShadow Pokémon, as well as monthly Field Research rewards.