Resident Evil 7 Mr Everywhere statues are one of three types of collectibles you can find throughout the story.
Mr Everywhere bobbleheads are located high and low and are indicated by a telltale ticking noise, and must be smashed - either with a bullet or a knife - to add it to your total. Get all 20 and you'll unlock the Mr Nowhere Trophy / Achievement.
Resident Evil 7 Mr Everywhere statue locations to unlock Mr Nowhere Trophy
Unlike collectibles such as Files and Antique Coins, these can be ticked off across multiple playthroughs, so don't worry too much if you miss one or two - there's always another chance.
These are listed in chronological order of where you will find them as part of an Easy / Normal campaign walkthrough.
1) Main House 1F West corridor: At the south end of the corridor where you found the Hatch Key, among the debris.
2) Main House 1F, Laundry Room: This is found underneath the save point.
3) Main House 1F, Main Hall: By the door on the west side, on the table.
4) Main House 2F, Recreation Room: In the north east corner of the room, sitting in a basket. (36 mins)
5) Main House 1F, Drawing Room: To the side of the locked Crow Door.
6) Main House B1 Processing Area: On the northern side of the Snake Door.
7) Yard: Underneath the steps that lead up to the Trailer.
8) Old House 1F, safe house: To the left of the Item Box.
9) Old House 1F, Cellar: Behind the wooden crate at the top of the steps.
10) Old House 1F, basement crawl space: Where you found the Crank in the basement passage, it's on the shelves.
11) Old House 2F, Altar: On the east side of the table, by the scales.
12) Main House 3F, Attic: When you climb up from the Kid's Room, turn around.
13) Testing Area, Barn: Sitting on a pillar. You can shoot it from the upper walkway.
14) Testing Area 1F, Monitoring Room: Walk through the door and look above the doorway.
15) Boat House: In the East-most hut, it's trapped underneath a net on the ground.
16) Wrecked Ship 4F: It's on the stair case to the west, behind the banister.
17) Wrecked Ship 3F, Shaft: Access the north east room on Wrecked Ship 2F, and go up the ladder, and shoot it from a distance.
18) Swamp: In the safe house, you can see it resting inside the wall as you climb inside, and again as you leave to explore.
Want more help? Our Resident Evil 7 walkthrough and guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to survive the main story, as well as finding the Shotgun, Grenade Launcher and the game's many Lockpicks and Treasure Photos. Meanwhile, our Antique Coins locations, Mr Everywhere statue locations and File locations lists will help you find every available collectible on Normal and Easy difficulties. We also explain how to get the Dirty Coin item in the game by getting the best Resident Evil 7 demo ending, and for DLC, the full Bedroom solution, getting the Daughters True Ending, how to beat Hoffman at Blackjack in 21 and finishing Nightmare mode.
19) Salt Mine: Before you head up the walkway to the Storage Space and Cultivation Rooms, you can follow the minecart track onwards and see another walkway above. The Mr Everywhere statue is on the left, in front of some barrels.
20) Guest House B1, Storeroom: It's on the shelving on the other side of the central column, opposite the sofa.
Will you support Eurogamer?