Infinity Ward confirms Call of Duty: Ghosts PC minimum specs
6GB RAM, 40GB hard disk space required.
Infinity Ward has confirmed the Call of Duty: Ghosts PC minimum specifications.
Earlier this month graphics technology company Nvidia published a list of minimum and recommended system requirements for the shooter, and mentioned it would need a whopping 50GB of space on your hard drive and 6GB of RAM to play.
Now, Infinity Ward has published the official specs, and they're slightly different. Ghosts does indeed require 6GB of RAM to work, but the hard disk space requirement has dropped to 40GB.
The official minimum system requirements are as follows:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit.
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better.
- Memory: 6GB RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: 40GB.
- Video: Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 / ATI Radeon HD 5870 or better.
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card.
- DirectX: DirectX 11.
- Internet: Broadband Internet connection for Steam and Online Multiplayer.
Ghosts launches on 5th November 2013.