Mozo Shenno is one of the many Shrines located throughout Zelda: Breath of the Wild. It's connected to the The Bird in the Mountains quest, which you can pick up in Rito Village.
Where to find Mozo Shenno and The Bird in the Mountains solution
In Rito Village, speak to Molli - the young pink Rito that's perched on the edge one level down from where you fast travel into - to hear a story about her grandfather stopping at a big tree and looked northwest.
She'll point out the very tree - it's pretty much the highest you can see looking north, north-east. Use your telescope to mark it on your map.
Head there - take level two cold protection and expect a climb. Once there, you have to fly over to the north west from this cliff top.
We ourselves couldn't see the 'white bird' formation, but as you glide, you'll soon see the Shrine glowing underneath a cliff just after you pass a set of rocks closer by.
Thanks to a new update, it's now possible to play Zelda Breath of the Wild in VR. Want help with the main game? Our Zelda: Breath of the Wild walkthrough can help complete Divine Beasts Vah Ruta, Vah Rudiana, Vah Medoh and Vah Naboris and more. There's also how to get the Master Sword, Hylian Shield and all Zelda Captured Memories and Great Fairy Fountain locations, while our Shrines locations and Shrine maps hub explains where to find and solve every puzzle room, including dragon locations and Labyrinth solutions. We also have a DLC 1 guide and DLC 2 guide, including all Tingle, Majora's Mask, Phantom, Midna outfit locations.
Glide straight into this cave to get the Shrine.
Alternatively, you could just head straight to the Biron Snowshelf where the Shrine is buried, but following the quest and going from the tree allows you to see it from a greater distance, and makes things a little easier.
Once inside, it's one of the game's many Test of Strength challenges - specifically against the hardest kind of Guardian Scout. Complete it and you'll receive a Diamond.
While you're here, here are other Shrines within this region:
Hebra region (13 Shrines)
- Dunba Taag shrine, Build and Release solution
- Gee Ha'rah shrine, snowball rolling gate puzzle and Tandem solution
- Goma Asaagh shrine at the foot of Hebra Peak
- Hia Miu shrine location
- Lanno Koch shrine and Lanno Koch's Blessing solution
- Maka Rah shrine at Lake Kilsie and Steady Thy Heart trial solution
- Mozo Shenno shrine and The Bird in the Mountains quest solution
- Rin Oyaa shrine and Directing the Wind solution
- Rok Uwog shrine and Power of Reach solution
- Sha Gehma shrine and Shift and Lock solution
- Shada Naw shrine and Red Giveaway solution
- To Quomo shrine and how to open the Hebra North Summit gates
- Qaza Tokki (North Lomei Labyrinth)
If you're after other trials, then our Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shrine locations and maps hub page can help with other regions.