April Fools' 2-Oh?-22 is a special research quest celebrating April Fools Day in Pokémon Go.
Throughout this event, Ditto will be disguising itself more frequently in the wild and, if you play Pokémon Go before 11:59pm (local time) on Friday, 1st April, you'll unlock the special research quest - April Fools' 2-Oh?-22.
Below you'll find all of the April Fools' 2-Oh?-22 quest steps and rewards in Pokémon Go.
On this page:
'April Fools' 2-Oh?-22' quest steps in Pokémon Go
If you want to unlock the April Fools' 2-Oh?-22 special research quest in Pokémon Go, you need to play the game before 11:59pm (local time) on Friday, 1st April. Once you've unlocked this special research quest, you'll be able to complete it at your own pace.
We do, however, recommend finishing it on April Fool's Day 2022 itself, because some of the challenges will be easier to complete.
Be warned - the section below contains spoilers!
Thank you to redwineandbeer from reddit for the help with this information!
'April Fools' 2-Oh?-22' Step 1 of 3
- Catch 10 Pokémon - 25 Poké Balls
- Catch 5 Normal-type Pokémon - 5 Potions
- Make 5 Nice Throws - 5 Nanab Berries
Rewards: 1000 Stardust, 5 Razz Berries and 15 Ditto Candy
'April Fools' 2-Oh?-22' Step 2 of 3
- Catch 10 Pokémon - 15 Great Balls
- Catch 3 of the Transform Pokémon - 5 Super Potion
- Transfer 10 Pokémon - 5 Pinap Berries
Rewards: 1500 XP, 1 Silver Pinap Berry and 15 Ditto Candy
'April Fools' 2-Oh?-22' Step 3 of 3
- Claim reward - 10 Ultra Balls
- Claim reward - 5 Hyper Potions
- Claim reward - 3500 XP
Rewards: 3000 Stardust, 15 Ditto Candy and a Ditto encounter
The Season of Timeless Travels has arrived in Pokémon Go! During it, take the time to try out Routes and Party Play while you're hunting down rare Pokémon, fighting in the Go Battle League or competing in PokéStop Showcases.
Tips on how to complete April Fools' 2-Oh?-22 in Pokémon Go
Here are some tips which will help you complete the April Fools' 2-Oh?-22 special research in Pokémon Go:
- 'Catch 3 of the Transform Pokémon' means catch three Dittos. Due to this, we highly recommend completing this special research quest before April Fools Day ends, because Ditto will be appearing more frequently throughout this event. If you'd like to know which Pokémon Ditto is disguising itself as, visit our Ditto disguises explainer.
- If you're having trouble finding Pokémon, then try using an incense to make them appear in your current location.
- It's easier to achieve nice throws by targeting Pokémon with large catch radiuses.
Good luck completing April Fools' 2-Oh?-22!