Shada Naw is one of the many Shrines located throughout Zelda: Breath of the Wild. The challenge inside, named the Red Giveaway, is a puzzle including balls, physics and wind. Good luck!
Where to find Shada Naw
This is on top of a mountain in the Hebra Mountains. You'll need to get there on foot and by climbing.
Equip some level two cold protection, and aim for a point north of the 'H' in 'Coldsnap Hollow' on the one but fully zoomed in map.
You'll see a hut and some tall flags close by, with the Shrine easily visible inside a cavern.
Shada Naw and Red Giveaway solution
The aim of this Shrine is to get the orb on the ground into the recess that's gated off in the centre of the level. To do this, you must throw it into the path of wind turbines, working its way round the outside, until it drops down.
There's one snag, and that's when it reaches the end, it'll fly off, so you need something to stop it. On the wall underneath where it will roll off, you can use Magnesis to pull the wall out.
Then, turn around, and use Magnesis again on the metal crate to drop it on top.
Finally, grab the orb, and throw it into the path of the wind turbine up the ramp (you may have to stand fairly close). Note you need to time it so it rolls over the moving platform at the right time; we found throwing it just as the platform is moving away from the wall does the trick.
When the orb is in its resting place, stand on the ledge near from where you begin to be taken up to the altar.
Finally, if you want the bonus chest, it's positioned above and left of the corner after the moving platform. Use Magnesis to bring it down, giving you a Great Frostblade.
While you're here, here are other Shrines within this region:
Hebra region (13 Shrines)
- Dunba Taag shrine, Build and Release solution
- Gee Ha'rah shrine, snowball rolling gate puzzle and Tandem solution
- Goma Asaagh shrine at the foot of Hebra Peak
- Hia Miu shrine location
- Lanno Koch shrine and Lanno Koch's Blessing solution
- Maka Rah shrine at Lake Kilsie and Steady Thy Heart trial solution
- Mozo Shenno shrine and The Bird in the Mountains quest solution
- Rin Oyaa shrine and Directing the Wind solution
- Rok Uwog shrine and Power of Reach solution
- Sha Gehma shrine and Shift and Lock solution
- Shada Naw shrine and Red Giveaway solution
- To Quomo shrine and how to open the Hebra North Summit gates
- Qaza Tokki (North Lomei Labyrinth)
If you're after other trials, then our Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shrine locations and maps hub page can help with other regions.