Ubisoft's Leipzig line-up
Dark Messiah, Double Agent.
Splinter Cell: Double Agent and Dark Messiah of Might & Magic will headline Ubisoft's line-up at the Leipzig Games Convention later this month.
There's no sign of the seven (or eight) Wii games the company recently promised, and Sam Fisher is the sole Tom Clancy representative in the line-up - but there still ought to be something to satisfy most tastes.
The full line-up and details:
- Dark Messiah of Might & Magic (due out in autumn; 18-PC multiplayer set-up promised)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (due out in autumn; playable in single- and multiplayer on Xbox 360)
- Call of Juarez (due out in September; playable on PC)
- The Settlers II - The Next Generation (September; playable on PC)
- Horsez (end of 2006, PC; some sort of ghetto riding adventure presumably)
- Open Season (November; playable on PS2)
If you're not going of course, you can always comfort yourself by reading up on them in great detail elsewhere on the site. For example, we've tons of info, previews and an interview on Double Agent, along with previews and videos of Dark Messiah.
Expect more from the show.