FIFA 20 TOTW continues again, with the 40th Team of the Week announced as usual.
The traditional release time and day of the week continues once more, with the cards featured in the latest Team of the Week officially available in packs from Wednesday, 8th July at 6pm UK time, where they'll be around for seven days before the next TOTW comes into play.
FIFA 20 TOTW 40: all players in the Team of the Week starting 8th July
It's another fairly average TOTW this week, with the highlights this time being that tasty left wing Aubameyang and a very capable Vardy option up front. Here's the full list for the 40th week:
FIFA 20 TOTW 40: starting 11
- Skorupsi - GK - 81 - Bologna
- Tarkowski - CB - 86 - West Ham
- Jesus Navas - RB - 84 - Sevilla
- Mario Rui - LB - 82 - Napoli
- Saul - CM - 88 - Atletico Madrid
- Vlasic - CAM - 84 - CSKA Moscow
- Raul Garcia - CAM - 83 - Athletic Bilbao
- Berge - CM - 82 - Sheffield United
- Dybala - ST - 91 - Juventus / Piemonte Calcio
- Aubameyang- LW - 91 - Arsenal
- Vardy - ST - 88 - Leicester City
FIFA 20 TOTW 40 substitutes
- McCarthy - GK - 81 - Southampton
- Schurpf - LWB - 81 - FC Luzern
- Oliver Torres - CM - 82 - Sevilla
- Linetty - ST - 81 - Sampdoria
- Sanchez - RM - 86 - Inter
- Matheus Pereira - ST - 84 - West Brom
- Benrahma - LW - 83 - Brentford
FIFA 20 TOTW 40 reserves
- Kim In Seong - LM - 78 - Ulsan Hyundai
- Meite - RM - 74 - Torino
- Wunderlich - CAM - 75 - FC Viktoria Köln
- Junker - ST - 79 - Bodø/Glimt
- Simy - ST - 79 - Crotone
Looking for more on FIFA 20? So far we have the key details on the FUT Chemistry explained and a Chemistry styles list and affected attributes, a detailed FIFA 20 Volta mode guide and details on how to earn Volta Coins in FIFA 20 fast, a list of the top FIFA 20 potential wonderkids: the best young players and hidden gems, the full FIFA 20 player ratings and top 100 players, an in-progress FIFA 20 Ones to Watch OTW players list, and a full FIFA 20 Icons list, too. Finally, check out our SBC pages on the Teemu Pukki SBC solution, Josef Martínez SBC solution and Robert Lewandowski SBC solution, as well as pages on FIFA 20 five star skillers, plus the best FIFA 20 goalkeepers, best FIFA 20 defenders, best FIFA 20 midfielders, best FIFA 20 wingers, and best FIFA 20 strikers for an in-depth look at each position. Finally, check out the latest in-forms in this week's FIFA 20 TOTW, number 40 and our full FIFA 20 Ultimate Scream cards and players list, too.
That's all for this week - here's your regular reminder that you can only get these featured players in packs for the next week from the moment this TOTW goes live. After that, all 25 players will leave the packs, which means they'll only be available on the transfer market and, therefore, in short supply. Here's to another week of chasing after Aubameyang.