Raqa Zunzo is one of the many shrines located throughout Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Found in the Wasteland region, it is accessible once you have completed the The Undefeated Champ shrine quest.
Finding Raqa Zunzo and the Undefeated Champ at the Sand-Seal Rally
First, you need to have taken down the Gerudo region's Divine Beast Vah Naboris. Next, head south of Gerudo Town, and you'll find a raised area named Sand-Seal Rally.
Talk to the two Gerudo standing by the trees to learn about a race you can participate in. The aim is to pass through every checkpoint and finish in a time less than 1 minute 30 seconds.
Want more help? Our Zelda: Breath of the Wild walkthrough and guide steps to completing the game's main quests - including Divine Beasts Vah Ruta, Vah Rudiana, Vah Medoh and Vah Naboris - as well as how to find the Master Sword, Hylian Shield and all Captured Memories locations and Great Fairy Fountain locations, while our Shrines locations and Shrine maps hub explains where to find and solve every puzzle room, including dragon locations and Labyrinth solutions. We also have advice on how to beat Guardians, where to get easy Rupees, tame horses, find how to get cold resistance, fire resistance and heat resistance, and learn the most effective means of cooking with ingredients for bonus effects. We also have a DLC 1 guide and DLC 2 guide, including all Tingle, Majora's Mask, Phantom, Midna outfit locations.
It's easier than it sounds; simply boost whenever the prompt appears, keep going towards each checkpoint (they are always visible and more or less directly ahead) and avoid bumping into anything.
The only possibly difficult part is between checkpoints five and six, where there are rolling boulders, but if you stick to the left side you should avoid both sets easily.
If you boost enough and avoid getting hit, you should make the target easily. After a ceremony, you have the right to drop the orb into the pedestal, which causes a Shrine to emerge.
There is no trial inside the Shrine, simply a chest containing the Radiant Shield (Shield Guard Up +12) and the altar where you can receive the Spirit Orb.
While you're here, here are other Shrines within this region:
Wasteland region (12 Shrines)
- Dako Tah and Electric Path trial solution
- Daqo Chisay Shrine and The Whole Picture trial solution
- Dila Maag (South Lomei Labyrinth)
- Hawa Koth and The Current Solution trial solution
- Jee Noh Shrine and One the Move trial solution
- Kay Noh and Power of Electricity trial solution
- Kema Zoos, The Silent Swordswomen quest, and A Delayed Puzzle trial solution
- Korsh O'hu and The Sevel Heroines quest solution
- Misae Suma and The Perfect Drink quest solution
- Raqa Zunzo, beating The Undefeated Champ at the Sand-Seal Rally
- Suma Sahma shrine and Secret of the Snowy Peaks quest
- Tho Kayu and how to defeat the Molduga
If you're after other trials, then our Zelda: Breath of the Wild Shrine locations and maps hub page can help with other regions.