The Achievement list for Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City has leaked online, courtesy of Xbox360Achievements. PlayStation 3 Trophies are, presumably, the same.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, the co-op shooter spin-off's award tally leans heavily towards the game's multiplayer offerings.
Rewards exist for buying and upgrading weapons, and then doing so for multiple characters.
Classic Resident Evil traits such as killing zombie dogs and using healing herb sprays also get a look in.
Intriguingly, you can earn 15 Points for finding all of the game's seven hidden Raccoons.
The list of visible Achievements, worth 885 out of the game's 1000 Points, lies below. Ten secret Achievements also exist that are hidden, worth the remaining 115 Points.
- Witness (20) - Witness the beginning of the Raccoon City outbreak.
- Corrupted (20) - Complete the second mission of the USS campaign.
- Danger, High Voltage! (20) - Complete the third mission of the USS campaign.
- Rogue's Gallery (20) - Complete the fourth mission of the USS campaign.
- Betrayal (20) - Complete the fifth mission of the USS campaign.
- Down in the Labs (20) - Complete the sixth mission of the USS campaign.
- Outbreak Survivalist (25) - Complete all U.S.S. missions on Veteran.
- Raccoon City Cleanser (35) - Complete all U.S.S. missions on Professional.
- Success (30) - Complete all U.S.S. missions with an S Rank.
- Great Success (45) - Gain S+ on all U.S.S. mission on Professional/Veteran difficulty
- On A Roll (15) - Achieve a five kill streak in a Versus match.
- Skill... Or Luck? (25) - Achieve a 10 kill streak in a Versus match.
- Now That's G (15) - Collect three G-Virus Samples in one Biohazard match.
- No Sample For You (30) - Force 25 enemies to drop G-Virus Samples in Biohazard (lifetime).
- Supreme Survivors (20) - In Survivors mode, have all four players on your team Survive the game.
- Fallen Idols (30) - In Heroes mode, eliminate four Heroes in one game.
- Sampler (20) - Play at least one match in every Versus game type
- You Love to Hate my 98 (50) - Complete 98 Versus games
- Tongue Tied (10) - Kill a Licker that is grappling a Teammate.
- Like a Butterfly (15) - Kill 100 zombies with CQC (lifetime)
- Green Thumb (25) - Heal with 101 Green Herbs (lifetime)
- Down Boy (15) - Kill 13 zombie dogs (lifetime)
- These Will Do (10) - Purchase five weapons.
- Choices Aplenty (15) - Purchase 15 weapons.
- Quite The Collection (30) - Purchase all available weapons.
- One Trick Pony (10) - Purchase an ability.
- Feelin' Stronger Every Day (15) - Fully upgrade an ability.
- Look What I Can Do (20) - Purchase all abilities for one character class.
- Ready To Dominate (20) - Fully upgrade all abilities for one character class.
- So Many Choices (30) - Purchase all abilities for all character classes.
- Epic Standards (40) - Upgrade all abilities for all characters to its maximum level.
- Organic Shield (20) - Kill 5 enemies consecutively while using a zombie as a shield.
- Baker's Dozen (30) - Kill 13 zombified teammates.
- So Hot Right Now (15) - Kill 103 enemies with incendiary rounds (lifetime)
- Bloody Good Time (20) - Kill five enemies by causing Blood Frenzy in a single campaign game or multiplayer match.
- Up Close and Personal (10) - Kill five players in one multiplayer game with CQC Kills.
- Chaos Averted (5) - Kill an infected teammate with a headshot before they become a zombie in any mode.
- Like a Bee (20) - Kill (10) enemy players in one Versus game with CQC.
- A Gun by Any Other Name (15) - Kill an enemy with each weapon type including special weapons.
- Raccoon City Mascot (15) - Collect all seven Raccoons.
The finished game is still a little way off - it's due to launch for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on March 23rd.
Will you support Eurogamer?