Patches for Capcom games Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City and Street Fighter x Tekken are now available.
The REORC patch includes fixes for the game's multiplayer and AI.
The notes, as rounded up by Capcom's community manager on Capcom Unity:
- Improved matching. Easier to connect and added each user's NAT info to main menu for easier troubleshooting.
- Matchmaking from invites improved.
- Ally AI improved.
- Enemy AI and responses improved.
- Adjusted various elements of weaponry, including ammo count, knockdown distance, weapon respawn times etc.
- Improved aiming/fire accuracy.
- Items can be picked up while dashing.
- Infinite CQC combo addressed (can't string together endless attacks).
- Players can take cover immediately following a dive.
- Also a fair number of bugs addressed.
As for Street Fighter x Tekken, this latest patch is the promised mid-June update, and fixes the game-breaking Rolento bug. This glitch, triggered by the game's previous update caused a game freeze whenever any knife attack touches a fireball, forcing a restart.
Another SFxT patch is in the works. Information on this will be released soon, Capcom said.
Get your first month for £1 (normally £3.99) when you buy a Standard Eurogamer subscription. Enjoy ad-free browsing, merch discounts, our monthly letter from the editor, and show your support with a supporter-exclusive comment flair!