Microsoft has released the list of winners for its inaugural Xbox Live Awards.
These were voted for back in January by around 26,000 of you, and the winners were revealed at a small party in GDC. Which is over now Tom, you can come home.
Just a handful of titles featured in the list, with all but one taking home multiple honours.
Best Overall Game went to Bomberman Live, as did Best Competitive Multiplayer Game. Strangely, Pac-Man: Championship Edition was awarded Best Original Game, while also picking up Best Family-Friendly Game and Xbox Live Arcade Staff Choice.
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night deservedly scooped Best Classic Game and Highest-Rated Game, while Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles proved to be the Best-Selling and Best Co-operative Game on the service.
Meanwhile, Team 17 will be pleased to know that Worms was the Most-Played Game, a statistic bolstered by Rupert and his unhealthy obsession with it.
Presumably games like Rez HD will have to wait until next year.
A list of winners can be found below:
- Best Overall Arcade Game: "Bomberman Live" (Hudson Entertainment)
- Best Classic Game: "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night" (Konami Digital Entertainment)
- Best Original Game: "Pac-Man: Championship Edition" (Namco Bancai Games)
- Best Family-Friendly Game: "Pac-Man: Championship Edition" (Namco Bandai Games)
- Best Competitive Multiplayer Game: "Bomberman Live" (Hudson Entertainment)
- Best Cooperative Multiplayer Game: "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (Ubisoft Entertainment)
- Best-Selling Game: "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" (Ubisoft Entertainment)
- Most-Played Game: "Worms" (Team17 Software Limited)
- Highest-Rated Game: "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night" (Konami Digital Entertainment)
- Xbox Live Arcade Staff Choice: "Pac-Man: Championship Edition" (Namco Bandai Games)
Will you support Eurogamer?
We want to make Eurogamer better, and that means better for our readers - not for algorithms. You can help! Become a supporter of Eurogamer and you can view the site completely ad-free, as well as gaining exclusive access to articles, podcasts and conversations that will bring you closer to the team, the stories, and the games we all love. Subscriptions start at £3.99 / $4.99 per month.