Season 4 Reloaded in Black Ops - Cold War: Warzone is almost here - and with it a massive mid season update with new game modes, returning maps and some unique additions to Zombies as well.
This page outlines the Black Ops - Cold War and Warzone Season 4 Reloaded release time and everything you have to look forward to during this mid-season update.
On this page:
Black Ops - Cold War and Warzone Season 4 Reloaded release time in BST, CEST, EDT and PDT explained
The Black Ops - Cold War: Warzone Season 4 Reloaded release date is Thursday, July 15th, with the update going live at the following release times:
- UK: 5am (BST)
- Europe: 6am (CEST)
- East Coast US: 12am (EDT)
- West Coast US: 9pm on Wednesday, July 14th (PDT)
The early download for the mid-Season 4 update goes live at the following times:
- Black Ops Cold War: Wednesday, 14th at 5am BST / 6am CEST / 12am EDT, arriving early on July 13th at 9pm PDT for Pacific players
- Warzone: Thursday, 15th at 5am BST / 6am CEST / 12am EDT, arriving early on July 14th at 9pm PDT for Pacific players
Expect a download size of 11.4 to 21.3 GB if you own the full version of Black Ops Cold War, and 8.9 to 9.2 GB if you own the free-to-play Warzone instead.
As per usual, be prepared for the above times to change in case there's any last minute changes or setbacks from the developer.
Warzone Season 5 is almost here! If you want to learn more about firepower from previously, we explain the best Welgun loadout, best Cooper Carbine loadout, best Gorenko Anti-Tank Rifle loadout, best STG44 loadout, best MP40 loadout, best Automaton loadout, best BAR loadout, best Combat Shotgun loadout, best Type 100 loadout, and best Kar98k loadouts.
What's new in the Season 4 Reloaded update in Black Ops - Cold War and Warzone?
Instead of seeing brand new faces of action flicks from the 80s, this is a big update for Zombies, introducing a new round-based map, challenges, a wonder weapon and many other additions.
Black Ops: Cold War players receive new modes and playlists, as well as two new weapons also available for Warzone. Speaking of which, expect more mysteries regarding Red Doors, a new game mode and more.
You can read about the update in more detail from our report, but at a glance, here's what you can expect as part of Season 4 Reloaded:
- New operator - Weaver: NATO (in season)
- Two new weapons for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone - OTs 9 SMG (launch week) and the Mace melee weapon (in season)
- New Warzone mode - Payload
- New Warzone event - Blueprint Blitz (mid season)
- New Warzone Red Door events
- New Warzone Killstreak - Sentry Gun
- Battle Pass and Store Bundle Gifting arrives to Warzone
- New round-based Zombies map - Mauer Der Toten (launch week)
- Returning Zombies perk - Mule Kick (launch week)
- New craftable weapon for Zombies and Outbreak mode - LT53 Kazimir grenade
- New wonder weapon with three additional variants - CRBR-S
- New Requiem Advancement Challenges
- New Onslaught map, limited-time mode and legendary LMG blueprint (PlayStation only)
- New map for Black Ops: Cold War - Rush (a 6v6 remastered map from Black Ops II's Vengeance DLC, launch week)
- New modes for Black Ops: Cold War - Capture the Flag (launch week), Paintball Moshpit (in season)
- New playlists for Black Ops: Cold War - Rush 24/7 (launch week), Cranked Moshpit (launch week)
- New League-themed weapon charms and blueprints
- New weapon blueprints in the Prestige Shop
Have fun during the second half of this fourth season!