The Fall Guys patch notes will help keep you updated on all the latest improvements and bug fixes that occur in this madcap multiplayer game.
You'll also be able to learn whether Mediatonic has added new levels or features to Fall Guys.
All in all, if you're a Fall Guys fanatic, then it's a great idea to the Fall Guys patch notes, as they'll help prepare you for any new madness the game holds.
On this page:
Fall Guys patch notes: What's new in update 1.09
Below you'll find the Fall Guys version 1.09 patch notes which were released on Thursday, 8th October 2020, which includes Season 2 skins and much more. Credit to the following goes to Mediatonic, these notes were copied verbatim from the update history for Fall Guys on PS4:
- The Show Selector - Time-limited Shows give players new ways to enjoy their favourite round types by selecting which Show they want to play!
- Nameplates - Mix and Match customizable Banners and Nameplates to compliment your Fall Guys attire!
- Random Outfit Generator - Press triangle on the customiser screen until you get a combination of items you like!
- See your party members fall alongside you whilst waiting for matchmaking to complete
- Fall Guys now have more responsive mantling up ledges
- Visual updates to many levels
- Knight Fever - Our hardest level yet
- Wall Guys - Cooperate with other players to traverse castle walls
- Egg Siege - A brand new Egg Scramble map with moving drawbridges
- Hoopsie Legends - A Solo Hoopsie Round with moveable Blocks
- Plethora of new customisation options - costumes, faceplates, colour palettes, emotes and celebrations!
- Many bug fixes and optimisations
What were the previous Fall Guys patch notes?
Here's what was changed in the previous Fall Guys patches:
- Improved refund support
Update 1.07 (15th September 2020):
PS4 Only Updates:
- Improved stability when creating parties on PS4
- Objects in certain rounds will now have dynamic variations from one playthrough to the next, including new objects entirely. We plan to expand this system in the future to more rounds
- Improved stability when progressing from one round to another, there should be less disconnections in the qualification screen and round loading now
- Bug fixes in levels, spectator mode and improved resilience when network errors occur
- Fall Baller timer down to 120 seconds from 150
- Lowered Min Player Counts for some levels to increase round variety
Update 1.06 (24th August 2020):
- Added Controller options, including Invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings
- Trophy / Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages
- Improved in-game Store purchase dialog to avoid accidental selections
- Added option to change the Jump button binding for Japan
- Addressed the top 5 most frequent crashes
- Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Slime Climb: players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Jump Showdown: changed geometry to prevent a gameplay exploit
- Jump Showdown: fixed camera auto-panning
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select a Team game only if the team sizes can be equal
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- Added Twitch Rival outfit
Update 1.05 (13th August 2020):
- Jump Showdown added
? We're about to drop a new level into rotation!!! ?— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) August 11, 2020
Jump Showdown - A fan-favourite from the beta! ?
We'll be adding it in our first update TOMORROW!
Patch-notes in the thread ??
More new levels will be coming soon - along with new features & costumes ? pic.twitter.com/zQ4hOI70MP
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking specific regions
- Fixed certain game controller models not benign detected on PC
When will future Fall Guys updates arrive?
We're not sure exactly when more updates for Fall Guys will arrive, but, if you're after all the latest Fall Guys news, then we suggest following the official Fall Guys Twitter account.
Since Mediatonic has already posted one set of patch notes there, it's safe to assume that we can expect to see future patch notes posted on the same account.
What we do know, however, is that Mediatonic has promised to continue adding new levels, game modes, features and costumes.
In the same tweet from the official Fall Guys Twitter page, Mediatonic also said that the game's roadmap will be influenced by player feedback, so, if you have a Fall Guys idea, then its a good idea to share it.
Few things:— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) July 27, 2020
? After launch, we're going to keep adding new levels, new game modes, new features, new costumes
? Our roadmap is influenced by your feedback
? If we did any more beta tests, you wouldn't need a new key
? Huge PS4 news coming very soon
? 25 levels at launch
Good luck playing Fall Guys!