SEGA will field a strong line-up of playable titles at next week's Leipzig Games Convention and has also revealed the final name for Sonic's Nintendo Wii offering.
Let's deal with that first, then. Having previously gone by the working title of Sonic Wild Fire, we're now told that it will be called Sonic and the Secret Rings.
It along with Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz, SEGA's other confirmed Wii title, will be playable behind closed doors much as they were at E3, as will PS3 versions of Virtua Tennis 3, SEGA Rally, Sonic The Hedgehog and Full Auto 2.
Out in the open though, you'll still be able to see a number of titles, including Medieval II: Total War, 360 versions of Sonic and Virtua Tennis, Phantasy Star Universe, Yakuza on PS2 and the PSP take on Sonic Rivals.
The full line-up:
- Medieval II: Total War (PC)
- Sonic The Hedgehog (Xbox 360, PS3)
- Sonic and the Secret Rings (Nintendo Wii)
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz (Nintendo Wii)
- Virtua Tennis 3 (Xbox 360, PS3)
- SEGA Rally (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)
- Yakuza (PS2)
- Phantasy Star Universe (PS2, PC, Xbox 360)
- Full Auto 2: Battlelines (PS3)
- Charlotte's Web (PC, GBA, Nintendo DS)
- Sonic Rivals (PSP)