Fallout 4's first PC patch is out today in the form of beta update 1.2.33.
As detailed on Steam, it contains the following new features and fixes:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping.
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container.
- General memory and stability improvements.
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions.
- Fixed issue with When Freedom Calls where the quest would not complete.
- During Confidence Man, fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate.
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games.
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly.
Since this is only a beta update, it will not install automatically. Instead, players will have to find Fallout 4 in their Steam Library, and select Betas under the Settings tab. From there they'll hit "Select Beta Update" and select "okay". The game will now appear as "Fallout 4 [beta]" in your library and contain the update. You can always uninstall the update from the Betas menu should you wish to go back to the launch version of Fallout 4.
Bethesda will later release a final version of this patch for PC with console updates to follow.