Fallout 4 patch 1.02 stamps out infinite caps glitch
Disappointed people, clinging onto bottles.
Fallout 4's latest patch 1.02 has fixed the much celebrated infinite caps glitch.
According to a variety of players on Reddit, Gamefaqs and Steam, the glitch that allowed players to buy, sell, dupe, and sell in perpetuity no longer works on any platform.
The 1.02 patch also boosts performance on PS4, as Digital Foundry has discovered.
Here's the full patch notes via the Bethesda forum:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC )
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimisations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with "When Freedom Calls" where the quest would not complete
- During "Confidence Man" fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)