Tetris was the the best-selling PlayStation Network title of 2011, Sony has revealed.
The decades-old puzzle classic topped the list, published by GameInformer, followed by the recent HD re-release of Capcom classic Resident Evil 4.
Infamous: Festival of Blood provided more contemporary thrills at number three.
Here's the full top 10, though note that it's not made clear whether the list takes into account global sales or is US only.
- Resident Evil 4
- Infamous: Festival of Blood
- Back to the Future: The Game - Full Series
- Dungeon Hunter: Alliance
- Castle Crashers
- Battlefield 1943
- Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
- Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
Meanwhile, Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike was the top paid download from the PlayStation Store. The full chart shaped up as follows:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops - First Strike
- Call of Duty: Black Ops - Escalation: Content Pack 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops - Annihilation: Content Pack 3
- MLB 11 The Show: Road to the Show Training Points
- FIFA 12 Premium Gold Pack
- Call of Duty: Black Ops - Rezurrection: Content Pack 4
- Angry Birds
- FIFA Ultimate Team - Premium Gold Pack
- MLB 10 The Show: Road to the Show Training Points
- FIFA 12 Premium Gold Jumbo
As revealed earlier this month, Pinball FX2 topped the global Xbox Live Arcade 2011 chart.