Test Drive Unlimited 2 patch in 2 weeks
"Issues are being dealt with."
A patch for online-fuelled racing game Test Drive Unlimited 2 will release in two weeks.
"Issues are being dealt with," reads a tweet from Namco Bandai marketing director Lee Kirton.
Over on the official Test Drive Unlimited 2 forum, community team lead GMDestra outlined the fixes and improvements set to hit the Xbox 360 version of Eden's free-roaming racer.
The patch will:
- Improve login process to allow a higher volume of successful connections
- Increase online stability across all multiplayer functionality
- Address issues related to file corruption
- Enable Club and MyTDULife functionality
- Enable Co-Op races
- Enable weather while offline
- Address an issue where players can get a Lancia which has no car data (the patch should prevent this from occurring in the future, and restore players who are currently affected by the issue)
Test Drive Unlimited 2 has been dogged by a number of performance issues since launch.
The PC version reportedly suffers from a long list of technical problems that prevent players from logging in. Console owners have reported similar issues and in-game glitches.