A Dead Island patch has been released on Steam that fixes levitating zombies and other, less interesting things.
Areas from trading to inventory to corrupted files and co-op games are tackled.
Are these the sum of all changes Techland wanted to implement before Bloodbath Arena can be released?
Dead Island publisher Deep Silver recently moved the ETA for the Bloodbath Arena DLC to "mid-November".
- Fixed running game on Steam in offline mode
- Fixed damaged saves when a player has more than 190 items in inventory (weapon or stacked items, counting in items from Jin's storage and player inventory). Corrupted save games will be recovered when possible
- Fixed problems with unlocking "There and back again" with progress 72/72
- Fixed duplicating weapons when throwing and dropping at one time, and when dropping items from inventory
- Optimised scanning for friends-process, to decrease lobby server workload
- Fixed random freezes when playing 4 players coop no longer appear
- Fixed issues when using medkits from inventory menu
- Stacking items issue solved: miscellaneous items to 9999, medkits and alcohol to 30 instead of 10
- Added the option to disable voice chat in game
- Limited Jin's storage capacity to 150
- Fixed: disappearing items when there is no place in inventory and a player tries to get an item from Jin's storage
- Improved trading: items will be removed from the smallest stack instead of a random one
- Fixed problems with corrupted profiles, which caused the game to start with black screen and freeze
- Fixed levitating zombies after killing
- Fixed not being able to show quest details in quest menu using Xbox controller
Become a Eurogamer subscriber and get your first month for £1
Get your first month for £1 (normally £3.99) when you buy a Standard Eurogamer subscription. Enjoy ad-free browsing, merch discounts, our monthly letter from the editor, and show your support with a supporter-exclusive comment flair!