Dark Souls 3: Ringed City guide, walkthrough, and how to start the Ringed City DLC
Our complete walkthrough and boss strategies to Dark Souls 3's final DLC.
It's been a year since Dark Souls 3 first battered us all into submission, but it's time to scrape the rust off that claymore and wade back in. This time we'll be discovering the secrets of the Ringed City, the brutal RPG's final DLC.
As well as giving you a whole new area to explore, with fresh items, enemies and bosses, there's also a new PvP arena, and password matchmaking so you can more easily murder your pals. Before doing that, you'll want to scoop up all the new toys to give you an edge.
Be warned, though - this DLC isn't for fresh meat. In fact, you'll need to have felled every Lord of Cinder, or defeated the final boss of the Ashes of Ariandel DLC, to even attempt it.
Our Dark Souls 3: Ringed City guide and walkthrough will take you through every major area.
Dark Souls 3: Ringed City walkthrough
- Dark Souls 3: Ringed City - Dreg Heap
- Dark Souls 3: Ringed City - Earthen Peak Ruins
- Dark Souls 3: Ringed City - Demon Prince, Demon in Pain and Demon From Below bosses
- Dark Souls 3: Ringed City - Mausoleum Lookout
- Dark Souls 3: Ringed City - Ringed Inner Wall
- Dark Souls 3: Ringed City - Darkeater Midir and how to find the secret boss
- Dark Souls 3: Ringed City - Ringed City Streets, Dragon, and the Moaning Knight
- Dark Souls 3: Ringed City - Show your Humanity puzzle solution and Purging Monument
- Dark Souls 3: Ringed City - Shared Grave and Halflight, Spear of the Church boss fight
- Dark Souls 3: Ringed City - Slave Knight Gael, Church of Filianore, and Shira, Knight of Filianore boss fights
Other Dark Souls 3: Ringed City guides
How to start the Ringed City DLC in Dark Souls 3
To start the Ringed City, first you must defeat all the Lords of Cinder and place their remains at their altars at Firelink Shrine. The Firekeeper will then walk to the bonfire, so head down and talk to her and you'll be able to interact with the bonfire to head to the Flameless Shrine from there.
Alternatively, you can access the Ringed City via the Ashes of Ariandel DLC. If you've already beaten that expansion's final boss, head to the Ariandel Chapel and walk to the back of the flaming room. There you'll find another way to teleport to the Dreg Heap.
Keep going until you get to Kiln of the First Flame and, just before the final boss, in the back corner there will be another bonfire that teleports you to the Dreg Heap where your journey into the Ringed City begins.