Roll up, tat fans – TopWare Interactive has just detailed the Royal Edition of impending RPG sequel Two Worlds II.
Limited to 2500 copies and exclusive to GAME, the lavish set includes the following goodies:
- Bonus DVD (with music tracks, concept art, wallpapers, making-of documentary)
- World map of Antaloor
- Special Edition Dragon Queen statuette
- Exclusive unlockable in-game weapons
- Two Worlds II Limited Edition Collectable
- Deck of Two Worlds II Playing Cards
The oft-delayed sequel to the eccentric, arguably rubbish 2007 RPG finally storms PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 4th February.
Eurogamer's Christian Donlan got an early glimpse of the Reality Pump-developed effort back in March and offered hope of a rather more polished experience. It's "looking surprisingly good," he reckoned.