Tickets are now on sale for the Final Fantasy 25th anniversary concert at the Royal Albert Hall.
Distant Worlds, to be held on Friday, 2nd November 2012, sees the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra performing fan favourite music from the Japanese role-playing series. Arnie Roth is in charge of proceedings.
Expect to hear Sephiroth's Theme and the Chocobo Theme - both the work of Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu. Square Enix told fans to expect "something truly special" given it's the 25th anniversary of Final Fantasy. What could it be?
Tickets cost between £25 and £65. A special VIP ticket sets you back £135. That's a lot of cash, but for it you get to meet Uematsu himself, as well as the following:
- Premium seating for the performance in the Stalls, Section K.
- Post-show standing reception in a Royal Albert Hall room.
- Beer, wine and soft drinks served with nibbles.
- Meet with composer Nobuo Uematsu and conductor Arnie Roth.
- Tour booklet including images from Yoshitaka Amano.
- Autograph session and photo opportunity.
Will you support Eurogamer?