Resident Evil 3 is another remake of a Capcom's long-running survival horror series - and follows 2019's successful Resident Evil 2, with the same over-the-shoulder perspective and new surprises for long-time fans.
Similar to the 1999 original, expect the same locations as the original Resident Evil 3 but with a new twist - as well as an action focus and shorter runtime.
And though he has been dropped from the subtitle, iconic adversary Nemesis makes a comeback - so look forward to him stalking you throughout the campaign.
Our Resident Evil 3 walkthrough provides a guide on how to survive Jill's nightmarish glimpse into a zombie-filled Raccoon City.
Resident Evil 3 walkthrough: A guide to Jill's campaign
The following walkthrough is a complete guide to exploring Resident Evil 3's locations, many puzzles and surviving its various adversaries.
Downtown and Subway area
- Jill's Apartment, Raccoon City streets and Rooftop Parking Lot
- How to put out the fire with the Fire Hydrant
- Bolt cutters and Lockpick locations
- How to remove the Parasite status effect from Drain Deimos
- Reset the Circuit Breakers to restore power in the Substation
- How to bring the trains online in the Subway Offices Control Room
- Where to find all Blue Jewel, Green Jewel and Red Jewel locations
Sewers and Police Station
- Lure the creature away explained
- Sewers and finding the Battery Pack location
- How to escape the creature at the Demolition Site
- Kendo Gun Shop, where to use Kendo's Gate Key
- Police Station and ID Card location
- How to open the Safety Deposit Room and Shower Room Wall
Clock Tower and Hospital
- Dilapidated Shelter, Clock Tower fight strategy
- Hospital ID Card, Tape and how to beat Hunters
- Defend Jill encounter strategy
- Get the courtyard box for the Magnum explained
Underground and NEST 2
Other Resident Evil 3 guides
Looking for more help, whether it's specific puzzle solutions off the beaten path, or how to find certain items? The following can help:
Optional puzzle solutions
- Drugstore safe code solution and Aqua Cure clue explained
- Police Station Safe, Locker codes
- Hospital safe code
Weapons and equipment explainers