NFS: Hot Pursuit PC patch 1.04 released
23% of "known" crash bugs remain.
Criterion has released patch 1.04 for the PC version of super-duper racing game Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.
The file can be downloaded from the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit website.
Fixed are a further 30 per cent of game-crashing bugs. Criterion noted that only 23 per cent of "known" game-crashing bugs now remain.
Specifically, patch 1.04 addresses the following:
- Fixed crashes on boot on certain configurations of Windows (including when Windows Speech Recognition is installed)
- Fixed deadzone issues on Steering Wheels and XInput controllers
- Fixed black textures in some parts of the world when High Resolution Textures are disabled
- Fixed crash when a controller is unexpectedly disconnected
- Fixed crash when loading certain invalid controller configuration files