Merry Christmas from Eurogamer!
Top 50 next week, back on Jan 2.
As is traditional, Eurogamer will be shutting down over Christmas in order to recharge its batteries. We clearly need to - I just did a "recharge batteries" metaphor for goodness' sake. It's all I can do not to reflexively bite open my own jugular.
Don't run away though, because the other tradition we have is the Eurogamer Top 50 Games of 2007, and this year is no exception. Now I've done "no exception". I'll try gnawing on some Viva Piñata Burger King toys. Plastic is the new Lemon Bon-Bons.
Wondering what specifically you've got to look forward to over Christmas? Well, some of it you will have to come back and see for yourself, but the important dates are these ones:
- 24th December (Monday): Eurogamer Top 50 Games of 2007 - 50 to 41
- 25th December (Tuesday): Eurogamer Top 50 Games of 2007 - 40 to 31
- 26th December (Wednesday): Eurogamer Top 50 Games of 2007 - 30 to 21
- 27th December (Thursday): Eurogamer Top 50 Games of 2007 - 20 to 11
- 28th December (Friday): Eurogamer Top 50 Games of 2007 - 10 to 1
- 29th/30th December (Sat/Sun): That Was The News - Ellie's roundup of events
Look forward also to a couple of Dave's enjoyably rambly rambles, a roundup of this week's Virtual Console releases with a festive tingle, and a smashingly unpleasant demolition of a horribly rubbish game on the last day of the year, in which Dan Whitehead almost loses it. "Loses it". I'm going home to sleep and read.
Before I do though, Merry Christmas! We'll be back on 2nd January.