Namco Bandai has stamped release dates on a bunch of its forthcoming games including Knights Contract and God Eater Burst.
Fantasy action adventure Knight's Contract, developed by Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom studio Game Republic, arrives on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 25th February.
God Eater Burst, a Monster Hunter looky-likey that's been going down a storm in Japan, follows some time in March on PSP.
The publisher isn't ready to narrow down a window for keenly-anticipated crossover Tekken x Streetfighter, which it listed as "TBC".
For more on what Namco Bandai has in the oven, including a tantalising new Yoga Bear adventure, check out its current 2011 line-up below:
- 28th January: Yogi Bear (DS/Wii)
- 11th February: Ben 10: Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction (PlayStation 3, PSP, Wii), Test Drive Unlimited 2 (PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360), Dr Kawashima's Body and Brain Exercises (Xbox 360), Hello Kitty Seasons (Wii)
- 25th February: Knight's Contract (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
- March: God Eater Burst (PSP)
- Q1 2011: Family Party 90 Great Games (Wii)
- 17th May: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (PC)
- 2011: Inversion (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360), Ace Combat: Assault Horizon (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360), Earth Defence Force: Insect Armageddon (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360), Atari Greatest Hits Volume 1 (DS)
- TBC: Tekken x Streetfighter (TBC)
Will you support Eurogamer?
We want to make Eurogamer better, and that means better for our readers - not for algorithms. You can help! Become a supporter of Eurogamer and you can view the site completely ad-free, as well as gaining exclusive access to articles, podcasts and conversations that will bring you closer to the team, the stories, and the games we all love. Subscriptions start at £3.99 / $4.99 per month.