Japanese charts: PS2 game at No. 1
J-League Winning Eleven proves popular.
PS2 title J-League Winning Eleven 2008 tops the Japanese charts this week, with 79,000 copies sold.
Wii and DS titles continue to dominate the rest of the top ten, however. Half the games in the top ten are for Nintendo's handheld, including Rhythm Tengoku Gold - which takes second place with sales of 57,000.
PS3 and Xbox 360 don't get a look-in. One PSP title did manage to make it though - Phantasy Star Portable, which is at number five.
Here's that top ten in full, courtesy of Media Create.
- 1. J-League Winning Eleven 2008 (PS2)
- 2. Rhythm Tengoku Gold (DS)
- 3. Inazuma Eleven (DS)
- 4. Dragon Quest V (DS)
- 5. Phantasy Star Portable (PSP)
- 6. Wii Fit (Wii)
- 7. Harukanaru Toki no Naka de: Yumenoukihashi (DS)
- 8. Sigma Harmonics (DS)
- 9. Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
- 10. Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (DS)