Harmonix may not be prepared to confirm or deny the release of country music for Rock Band later this year, but the developer has revealed which 20 songs PS3, Xbox 360 and Wii owners will be getting free next month.
As you may remember, the retail version of Rock Band 2 in the States comes with a code you can redeem on the official site to obtain 20 additional downloadable songs on top of the 80-plus included on the disc.
There's no word on whether the offer will be extended to European gamers, but then there's no word on when Rock Band 2 will be released here either, despite what we're now told was an erroneous "November" note on a recent British TV ad.
Anyway, the 20 new songs will be made available to US gamers (and hopefully those of us who have imported it for use on our US 360s, like me) on 4th November, and we haven't heard of any of them. This includes a straw poll of the office.
Oh well, here's the list anyway, courtesy of IGN:
- The 88 - "Sons and Daughters"
- Authority Zero - "No Regrets"
- Between the Buried and Me - "Prequel To The Sequel"
- The Cab - "Bounce"
- The Chevelles - "Get It On"
- The Cocktail Slippers - "Give It To Me"
- Dealership - "Database Corrupted"
- Endeverafter - "I Wanna Be Your Man"
- The Ghost Hounds - "Ashes To Fire"
- Hollywood Undead - "Young"
- Kutless - "The Feeling"
- The Len Price 3 - "If I Ain't Got You"
- Lesley Roy - "I'm Gone, I'm Going"
- Opiate for the Masses - "Burn You Down"
- Semi-Precious Weapons - "Magnetic Baby"
- Shaimus - "Like a Fool"
- Thenewno2" - Crazy Tuesday"
- Tickle Me Pink - "The Time Is Wrong"
- Underoath - "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures"
- X Japan - "I.V."
Will you support Eurogamer?