Haunting of Verdansk is Warzone's Halloween event.
Launching in late October, it will transform the map in a number of ways through several playlists, including the addition of a Call of Duty staple - zombies.
There will also be several new challenges on offer - including Trick or Treat locations and of course, skins - including some familiar faces from iconic movie franchises.
On this page:
Warzone Haunting of Verdansk end date
The Haunting of Verdansk event runs between Tuesday, October 20th to Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020.
With the event running across two weeks, expect new playlists and bundles to come in and out of rotation - so if you're keen to get your hands on something, keep tabs on the game for the duration.
Good luck surviving the Haunting of Verdansk!
Warzone Reloaded is almost here! Recent additions include the EM2 and TEC-9. Elsewhere, learn our recommendations for the best weapons across the game, including assault rifles and popular choices such as the AMAX, C58, MG 82, OTs 9, FARA 83, Stoner 63, AK-47, Bullfrog, PPSh-41 and Swiss K31.
Warzone's Haunting of Verdansk update details explained
Though Warzone has dabbled in events before, Haunting of Verdansk feels like a huge step up - with significant map changes and skins as part of the Halloween theme. This includes:
- 16 Trick or Treat rewards, which are found in new supply boxes which offer universal rewards (such as blueprints, charms, a holographic watch and more) or a "brief scare". Collecting all 16 gives you the Pumpkin Punisher Legendary Assault Rifle blueprint.
- A 'Haunted' version of Verdansk in Warzone, which is set during the night and has a few spooky differences. "Although the full moon's glow prevents total darkness, operators might want to still pack some Thermal optics in their Loadout Drops to help spot enemies lurking about in low-light areas or use Cold-Blooded to counter these high-tech tools," says an official blurb.
- New Warzone modes, including Zombie Royale, Juggourdnaut Royale, Nightime BR and in Week 2, Nighttime Plunder.
- New Modern Warfare multiplayer modes, including Onslaught-er Mode, TDM Snipers Only, Gunfright and Halloween Mosh Pit.
- During Week 2, a Double XP weekend.
- New store bundles with a Halloween theme, including those based on movie franchises such as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Saw.
Warzone Haunting of Verdansk release time in BST, CEST, EDT and PDT explained
The Warzone Haunting of Verdansk start date is Tuesday, October 20th and the update is expected at the following times:
- UK - 6pm (BST)
- Europe and the Middle East - 7pm (CEST)
- East Coast US - 1pm, EDT)
- West Coast US - 10am (PDT)
These times are based on when previous events go live. In terms of downloads, provided you have updated the game within the past week, you should have everything you need to play the event right away.
While you wait, now might be a good time to complete the latest Warzone intel, Tighten the Noose.