Season 3 Reloaded in Black Ops - Cold War: Warzone is right around the corner - and with it a massive mid season update with new game modes and some unique additions.
This page outlines the Black Ops - Cold War and Warzone Season 3 Reloaded release time and what you have to look forward to during this mid-season update, as well what we know about the Rambo and John McClane bundles to join the 80s fever.
On this page:
Black Ops - Cold War: Warzone Reloaded update release time in BST, CEST, EDT and PDT explained
The Black Ops - Cold War: Warzone Roloaded release date is Thursday, May 20th, with the update going live at the following release times:
- UK: 5am (BST)
- Europe: 6am (CEST)
- East Coast US: 12am (EDT)
- West Coast US: 9pm on Wednesday, May 19th (PDT)
The early download for the mid-season update goes live on May 19th at 5am BST / 6am CEST / 12am EDT, arriving early on May 18th at 9pm PDT for Pacific players.
Expect a download size of 7.1 to 13.1 GB if you own the full version of Black Ops Cold War, and 14.6 to 18.1 GB if you own the free-to-play Warzone instead.
As always, be prepared for the above times to change in case there's any last minute changes or setbacks from the developer.
What's new in the mid season Reloaded update in Black Ops - Cold War and Warzone?
With the tagline '80s Action Heroes', expect an array of over the top additions to Warzone, themed around the 80s film era. In addition, Black Ops: Cold War Zombies mode Outbreak is receiving a main quest, joined by a new limited time mode, intel to unravel and a world event to discover.
You can read about the update in more detail from our report, but at a glance, you can expect as part of Season 3 Reloaded:
- Two new operator bundles - Rambo (launch week) and John McClane (launch week)
- Two new weapons - Baseball Bat (Black Ops: Cold War only, launch week) and the AMP 63 pistol (in season)
- New Warzone mode - Power Grab
- New Warzone points of interest - including the Nakatomi Plaza from Die Hard, Survival Camps from Rambo: First Blood Part II, and CIA Outpost
- New Warzone Killstreak - Combat Bow
- New Warzone weapon from Black Ops Cold War - Ballistic Knife
- New Outbreak main quest (launch week)
- New Outbreak world event - Orda (launch week)
- New Outbreak mini-game - fishing (launch week)
- New Firebase Z and Dies Maschine mode - Cranked 2: No Time to Crank
- New maps for Black Ops: Cold War - Standoff (6v6, launch week), Duga (multi-team, launch week)
- New modes for Black Ops: Cold War - Die Hardpoint (launch week), Rambo's Gun Game (week two), Multi-Team Elimination (launch week)
- New Medals - Action Movie-Inspired medals
Warzone Season 6 is here! New are Vanguard weapons STG 44 and Garand, WW2 bunkers and the .410 Ironhide and Grav. Elsewhere, learn our recommendations for the best Warzone weapons across the game, including best assault rifles and popular choices such as the AMAX, C58, MG 82, OTs 9, FARA 83, Stoner 63, AK-47, Bullfrog, PPSh-41 and Swiss K31.
Rambo and Die Hard bundles and skins in Warzone and Black Ops: Cold War explained
The iconic protagonists from Die Hard and Rambo are joining the roster of Black Ops - Cold War: Warzone not as skins, but as brand new operators.
Don't expect any related challenges to unlock them, sadly, as they're part of two purchasable bundles, listed below:
- Rambo Operator Bundle (launch week)
- John McClane Operator Bundle (launch week)
Have fun during the second part of this third season!
If you need a hand with specific Warzone weapons, you can read how to get the best CARV.2 loadout, best PPSh 41 loadout, best Swiss K31 loadout, best Bullfrog loadout, best AK-47 loadout, and the best Stoner 63 loadout.