Nintendo's Indie World presentation is over, and a bunch of delightful indie games are now confirmed as coming to the Nintendo Switch.
In case you missed anything (because there was a lot), here's a list of all of the games we spotted in the video, in order of when they'll be releasing:
- Superhot and the Hotline Miami Collection both releasing today on the Nintendo eShop
- Risk of Rain 2 - summer
- Freedom Finger - autumn
- Cat Quest 2 - autumn
- Sparklite - autumn
- Munchkin - Quacked Quest - autumn
- Torchlight 2 - 3rd September
- Creature in the Well - 6th September
- Blasphemous - 10th September
- Northgard - 26th September
- Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition - 27th September
- Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince - 8th October
- The Touryst - November
- Röki - winter
- Youropa - winter
- What the Golf? - winter
- Hypercharge: Unboxed - winter
- One Finger Death Punch 2 - 2nd December
- Skellboy - 3rd December
- Close to the Sun - 2019
- Earthnight - 2019
- Kine - 2019
- Phogs! - early 2020
- Eastward - 2020
- Skater XL - 2020
- Dungeon Defenders Awakened - February 2020 (timed console exclusive)
- Best Friend Forever - 14th February 2020
- Spiritfarer - Spring 2020
The official announcements of both Superhot and the Hotline Miami Collection are welcome ones after their initial rumours earlier today, as are the reveals of popular indies Risk of Rain 2 and Blasphemous.
The other notable announcement was Ori and the Blind Forest coming to Switch, which Dan Whitehead reviewed for Eurogamer in 2015, writing: "It's no exaggeration to say that Ori and the Blind Forest is still arguably the best Microsoft console exclusive of the last six months."
The Nintendo Switch is quickly filling up with indie titles for players to sink their teeth into - between the Indie World releases and bigger games like The Witcher 3, there's a lot to keep Switch owners busy in the coming months.