Zelda and Dark Souls reduced on Nintendo Switch for Black Friday
Tri some early offers before next week.
Update: Some of these prices have now changed and/or stock has sold out. It all moves fast during Black Friday. But no fear, check out our best Nintendo Switch Black Friday deals for the latest (and greatest) Nintendo Switch games.
It is not Black Friday yet, but the deals are still coming regardless - among them some decent offers on some of this year's best games for Nintendo Switch. With a new version of the hybrid console potentially due in 2019, we're hoping that its upcoming evolution will yield steeper discounts this festive season then previously seen. Although reductions on Nintendo's more iconic titles tend to be few and far between, retailers seem more eager to cut prices this time round.
We've been traipsing across the darkest corners of the internet to find the best Nintendo Switch games deals, here are the highlights:
- Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold for £25.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for £31.50 (no box but game is new)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for £39.99
- Just Dance 2019 for £25.99
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker for £27.85
- Dark Souls remastered for £24.85
- Binding of Issac Afterbirth reduced currently £25.99
- Attack on Titan 2 for £20.85
We've rounded up the best Black Friday Nintendo Switch deals over at our hub, which we've been updating lovingly each day. In addition, if you need to upgrade your storage to accommodate all your new games purchases, check out the best Nintendo Switch Micro SD card deals on our sister site Jelly Deals. Happy deal hunting, folks!