The downloadable Xbox 360 high definition remakes of Resident Evil: Code Veronica X and Resident Evil 4 each have 1000 achievement points.
Normally, Xbox Live Arcade games have 200 gamerscore.
But Capcom is able to work around the restriction because both games fall under the Xbox Live Games on Demand banner, as they are retail releases in Japan, notes Game Informer.
The achievements for Code Veronica have, predictably, leaked online, courtesy of Xbox360Achievements.org:WARNING: There may be spoilers ahead.
- The Terror Begins (50g): Escape from the graveyard of terror
- A Changed Father (50g): Liberate the changed man
- Beyond The Shades (50g): Encounter a former S.T.A.R.S. captain
- The Fallen Tyrant (100g): Flatten an unstoppable enemy
- The Prisoner Who Lost Everything (100g): Defeat the nameless man and end his suffering
- To The Frozen Land (50g): Begin the search for your sister
- The Arrogant Queen (150g): Put an end to the Queen's reign
- Duty And Humanity (50g): Deliver some medicine to a man in need
- Weapon Crazy (150g): Get the Rocket Launcher
- Battle Master (150g): Get the Linear Launcher from Battle Game
- From The Young Lady (50g): Receive encouragement from a young lady
- The Green Giant (50g): Say farewell to your fallen comrade
The Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica HD revamps release this autumn on PlayStation Network and Xbox Live Arcade.
Both titles have been enhanced with upgraded HD visuals and given achievements or trophies, while Resident Evil 4 gets the Separate Ways bonus content too, which featured in the PlayStation 2 and Wii versions of the original game.
Get your first month for £1 (normally £3.99) when you buy a Standard Eurogamer subscription. Enjoy ad-free browsing, merch discounts, our monthly letter from the editor, and show your support with a supporter-exclusive comment flair!