GAME is giving you a chance to compete in a Mario Kart Wii Tournament a week before the game launches.
Regional heats will be held in stores across the country from 5th April. Prizes on offer include GBP 250 worth of "experience vouchers" to spend on activities like paintballing, quad biking and karting.
Copies of the game will also be given away, as will store vouchers.
Winners of the heats will go into a finale on 12th April, where the star prize will be a Mario Kart VW Beetle Convertible.
Mario Kart Wii is due out at the end of next week and is well worth the money. Pop over to our review to find out why.
Here's a list of GAME stores hosting the tournament.
- Manchester - Unit 59 Arndale Centre
- Trafford - 124 Peel Centre Trafford Centre
- Bournemouth - Unit 4, Avenue Centre, Commercial Road
- Portsmouth - 226 Commercial Road, Portsmouth
- Stevenage - Unit 4A, The Forum
- Merryhill - Unit 87, Lower Mall, Merryhill Shopping Centre
- Reading - Unit 18 Oracle Shopping Centre
- Basingstoke - Unit 15 Festival Place
- Braehead - Unit 57 Braehead Shopping Centre, Kings Inch Rd
- Glasgow - 146 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow
- Milton Keynes - 15 Crown Walk, Milton Keynes
- Nottingham - Unit 308A, Victoria Centre
- Leeds - 50-52 Albion Street, Leeds
- Luton - 142-144 Arndale Centre, Luton
- Cheltenham - Unit A, 100/104 High Street
- Cribbs Causeway - Unit LR53, Cribbs Causeway
- Cardiff - 92 Queen Street Cardiff
- Newcastle Fenwicks - 39 Northumberland Street, Newcastle
- Gateshead Metro Centre - 17 Red Pathway, Metro Centre
- Blackburn - 10-12 Market Way, Blackburn
- Wigan - 27 Standish Gate, Wigan
- Hanley - 214-215 The Potteries, Hanley
- London Hamleys - 188-196 Regent Street, London
- London - 100 Oxford Street, London
- Thurrock - Unit 106, Lakeside Shopping Centre
- Romford - Unit 15 Liberty 2 Centre
- Taunton - 45-46 Fore Street, Taunton
- Edinburgh - 127 Princes Street, Edinburgh
- Dundee - 51 Murraygate, Dundee
- Kingstone-Upon-Thames - 3rd Floor, The Bentalls Center
Will you support Eurogamer?
We want to make Eurogamer better, and that means better for our readers - not for algorithms. You can help! Become a supporter of Eurogamer and you can view the site completely ad-free, as well as gaining exclusive access to articles, podcasts and conversations that will bring you closer to the team, the stories, and the games we all love. Subscriptions start at £3.99 / $4.99 per month.