The full tracklist for Ubisoft's forthcoming Vita music puzzler Lumines: Electronic Symphony has been announced.
As detailed on the PlayStation Blog, Underworld, Aphex Twin, Chemical Brothers, Air and the Pet Shop Boys are among the 33 different acts featured on the game, due out on 22nd February.
"Our goal was simple. We wanted to tell a story through sound," producer James Mielke explained.
"With this in mind, our song selection was done to replicate a groovy lounge instead of trying to develop a non-stop 140BPM megamix. The soundtrack is designed to rise and fall like waves, giving the player both rhythm and respite, which would feel like a musical journey."
Here's the tracklist in full:
- "4 AM" - Kaskade
- "Aganju" - Bebel Gilberto
- "Always Loved A Film" - Underworld
- "Apollo Throwdown" - The Go! Team
- "Automatons" - Anything Box
- "Autumn Love" - SCSI-9
- "Bang Bang Bang" - Mark Ronson & The Business
- "Celebrate Our Love" - Howard Jones
- "Close (To The Edit)" - Art of Noise
- "Disco Infiltrator" - LCD Soundsystem
- "Dissolve" - The Chemical Brothers
- "Embracing The Future" - B.T.
- "Flyin' Hi" - Faithless
- "Good Girl" - Benny Benassi
- "Gouryella" - Gouryella
- "Hey Boy Hey Girl" - The Chemical Brothers
- "Higher State of Consciousness" - Wink
- "In My Arms" - Mylo
- "Kelly Watch The Stars" - Air
- "Moistly" - LFO
- "Out Of The Blue" - System F
- "Pacific 707" - 808 State
- "Played-A-Live (The Bongo Song)" - Safri Duo
- "Rocket (Tiesto Remix)" - Goldfrapp
- "Sunriser (Publicmind Remix)" - Ken Ishii
- "Superstar" - Aeroplane
- "The Future of the Future (Stay Gold)" - Deep Dish
- "The Sun Rising" - The Beloved
- "What's Your Number" - Ian Pooley
- "Windowlicker" - Aphex Twin
- "Wolfgang's 5th Symphony" - Wolfgang Gartner
- "Wooden Toy" - Amon Tobin
- "Yesterday When I Was Mad (Jam & Spoon Mix)" - Pet Shop Boys
Become a Eurogamer subscriber and get your first month for £1
Get your first month for £1 (normally £3.99) when you buy a Standard Eurogamer subscription. Enjoy ad-free browsing, merch discounts, our monthly letter from the editor, and show your support with a supporter-exclusive comment flair!