Despite it now being an entirely separate calendar day, Amazon's Prime Day rages on. There's a brand new set of deals up on the site today, including a set of Nintendo Switch game bundles including controllers and some nice new tech.
The new Nintendo Switch bundle in question is a Nintendo Switch Neon console along with a copy of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, a set of Pink/Green Joy-Cons and steering wheel accessories, all for £349.99. At the time of writing, this lightning deal is about 30 per cent claimed, so if this ticks all your boxes, you may want to pick it up soon.
As for the game and controller bundles, you'll be able to choose either the Pink/Green Joy-Con or a Switch Pro Controller and pair it up with one of the big Switch titles. The bundles are as follows:
- ARMS with Neon Pink/Green Joy-Cons for £99.99
- Mario Tennis Aces with Neon Pink/Green Joy-Cons for £97.99
- Super Mario Odyssey and Pro Controller for £91.99
- Splatoon 2 with Pro Controller for £97.98
- Wolfenstein 2 with Pro Controller for £99.98
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild with Pro Controller for £102.98
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition with Pro Controller for £104.98
Over in the US, you can currently pick up a Switch with a 64GB MicroSD card and $20 eShop gift card for $299.99 as well as a 200GB MicroSD card for $45.60.
You can find a whole bunch of the best Prime Day gaming deals over at our dedicated guide page, too, so be sure to stop by and keep checking back as it gets updated through the day.