Borderlands 2 coming to Mac this month
System requirements detailed.
Hit open-world co-op first-person shooter Borderlands 2 is coming to Mac on 20th November via publisher Aspyr Media.
Aspyr specialises in Mac conversions and previously brought such titles as Call of Duty: Black Ops, Rage, and Civilization 5 to the platform.
"Aspyr prides itself on bringing the best in gaming to the Mac audience,” said Aspyr vice president Ted Staloch. “Borderlands 2 is definitely among the best. Most sequels have a hard time living up to the first, but Borderlands 2 manages to improve on every cool aspect of Borderlands, and still finds a way to wrap the player up in a new story with a new experience."
The official listing on Aspyr's site noted the following minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 8800
- Video Memory (VRam): 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard