Apex Legends Double XP Weekend start time, end date and details
All the key info about Apex Legends' Double XP Weekend.
Apex Legends' Double XP Weekend is a great chance to pump up your Battle Pass level, as well as your own base level, before the end of Season 1.
Details are fairly thin - it is, ultimately, just a Double XP Weekend - but below we'll detail all the essential info like the Double XP Weekend start time and end date, as well as anything else you should bear in mind.
On this page:
Apex Legends Double XP Weekend start time and end date: when does the Double XP Weekend start?
The Double XP Weekend in Apex Legends starts on Friday, 7th June at the following times:
- UK: 6pm (BST)
- Europe: 7pm (CEST)
- East Coast US: 1pm (EST)
- West Coast US: 10am (PST)
Apex Legends' Double XP Weekend ends on Monday, 10th June at the same times as the above.
Want to know the best Legend for this Season? Check out our Apex Legends Season 16 Legend Tier List that details who's the best for Revelry and why. Our other guides can show you how to make a Private Match and explain what Ring Consoles are. Also, take a look at our Veiled collection event page to learn about the latest limited-time event.
Other things to know about the Double XP Weekend in Apex Legends
The Double XP Weekend itself is pretty simple: you'll earn twice as much XP both for your base level progression and your Battle Pass progression, so even players who don't own the Battle Pass will benefit. Seemingly, all sources of XP are doubled.
Other than that, it's worth noting that this Double XP Weekend comes as part of a wider event in Apex Legends, namely the Legendary Hunt event that comes with its own Legendary Hunt challenges.
Here's what else is included in that event, so you know:
- Apex Elite Queue - Test yourself against the best with the Apex Elite queue. Make it to the Top 5 in any match to earn your way into a select queue full of other Top 5 winners. In order to continue playing in the queue you will have to keep placing in the Top 5.
- Legendary Hunt Challenge Rewards - Complete a set of limited-time Legendary Hunt challenges and earn new Rare, Epic, and Legendary skins.
- Battle Pass Bonus XP - Finish Top 5 in any match and earn an entire Battle Pass level (once per day). This should stack nicely over the weekend, too!
- Legendary Hunt Store Skins - Every three to four days during the event, we'll have new Legendary Hunt themed skins rotating through the in-game store for direct purchase.
- Two Additional Legendary Skins for all Battle Pass Owners - Players who have the Wild Frontier Battle Pass will automatically get the Legendary Honored Prey R-301 skin. Players who reach Battle Pass level 15 before the end of the event will get the Wraith Night Terror Legendary skin.