Forza Horizon 4 Barn Finds is an one of the open world racer's many activities, where rare cars are abandoned across the map, acting as a type of collectable.
Once discovered, you can then restore and race them. Not only that, but certain Barn Finds are locked behind the game's four seasons - or the purchase of certain property.
Forza Horizon 4 Barn Finds explained
Unlike collectables in most games, however, you cannot simply drive up to them and get Barn Finds, even if you have their locations.
Instead, you must wait until the game tells you about them - by simply playing other activities in Forza Horizon 4 - where it will then give you a vague pointer of their location on the map.
From there, you have to find the specific position, which is where our Forza Horizon 4 Barn Finds locations map later in this article.
Additionally, something new for Forza Horizon 4 is the addition of seasonal Barn Finds, which one barn only found in each of the four seasons. Meanwhile, an additional Barn Find is located behind the purchase of Bamburgh Castle.
Other things to know about Barn Finds you should be aware of:
- Barn Finds aren't available at the start of the game - keep playing until the rumours start and their vague locations appear on your map.
- The 10 Barn Finds that aren't locked behind certain requirements (seasons or a castle purchase) will give given to you at random, so though cars are tied to specific locations, there's no way of fast tracking a particular car purchase until the game suggests it.
- You can see the vehicles unlocked through Barn Finds in the Garage tab at one of your houses.
- If you're struggling to find certain Barn Finds, then pull out your drone and search that way (thanks Reddit for the tip!)
- Barn Finds take a while to be restored, but if you're impatient and very rich, it will cost you 1.6 million credits a time. Members of the community have also been doing it by accident, so be careful!
Forza Horizon 4 Barn Find locations map, including seasonal Barn Finds
All 15 Forza Horizon 4 Barn Finds locations are located below, including those locked behind certain requirements. (Remember that Sp = Spring, Su = Summer, Au = Autumn, Wi = Winter, and Ca = Castle).
The cars you'll find in the above locations are as follows:
- 1931 Bentley 4-1/2 Liter Supercharged (Castle)
- 1960 Aston Martin DB4 Zagato (Autumn)
- 1961 Jaguar E-Type
- 1962 Peel P50 (Summer)
- 1962 Triumph Spitfire
- 1964 Ford GT MK1 (Spring)
- 1965 Mini Cooper S
- 1966 MG MGB GT
- 1973 Range Rover (Winter)
- 1983 Audi Quattro
- 1986 Ford Escort RS Turbo
- 1993 Jaguar XJ220
- 1997 Lotus Elise GT1
- 1998 Subaru Impreza 22B STI
- 1998 TVR Cerbera Speed 12
(Thanks to UDeVaSTaTeDBoY on reddit for the above list of cars!)
Though the above cars are tied to specific Barn Finds, barns will appear in a random order, so there's no way or fast tracking a particular vehicle if you have one in mind.