Call of Duty: Black Ops 3's luxurious $289.99 Juggernog Edition will include a functioning mini-fridge.
As revealed by retailer Mighty Ape, this spendy edition will go for $289.99 New Zealand dollars, which comes out to about Ł127 or $195 US dollars.
The full contents of the Juggernog Edition are as follows:
- Juggernog Mini-Fridge - Store beverages in a fully functional Juggernog themed mini-fridge - modeled after the in-game Perk-a-Cola machine. The Juggernog mini-fridge features light and audio straight from the game. This mini-fridge holds up to (12) 12oz cans ensuring you will always have a cold perk nearby.
- Perk-a-Cola Coaster Set with custom tin - Get a set of coasters featuring Juggernog Soda, Revive! Soda, Speed Cola Soda, and Double Tab Root Beer emblems from Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies. The set includes a custom tin for storing your coasters.
- Season Pass - The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Season Pass is your access to four exciting DLC packs.
- Limited Edition Specialist concept art cards - Call of Duty: Black Ops III multiplayer introduces the new Specialist character system, allowing players to choose from 9 elite black operations soldiers - each with their own look, personality, and voice. Each Specialist is featured on their own art card that includes exclusive concept art, biography, and a description of their unique weapon and ability.
- The Giant bonus map - Zombies returns in all of its undead glory with "The Giant," a Nazi research facility featuring the weapon-upgrading Pack-a-Punch Machine. Re-live the chaos of Treyarch's classic "Der Riese" Zombies map, picking up the Zombies story with Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo where Origins left off.
- Collectable Steelbook - Limited edition steel game case featuring an exclusive design.
- Official game soundtrack - Upgrade your playlist with a digital copy of the in-game score.
- In-Game Bonus Content: Weaponized 115 - The Weaponized 115 Personalization Pack brings the popular Zombies theme to your favorite Multiplayer weapon. Customize your weapons with the fan favorite Origins-inspired camo, reticle, and animated calling card.
- In-Game Bonus Content: Cyborg - The fan favorite Cyborg Personalization Pack returns in Call of Duty: Black Ops III, fully-loaded with an electrotech-themed weapon skin, uniquely-shaped reticle, and a calling card.
- In-Game Bonus Content: Black Ops 3 Bonus Pack - Join the battle with the official Black Ops III personalization pack. Pack includes a custom weapon camo, reticle, and calling card.
Black Ops3 's multiplayer beta will kick off exclusively on PS4 on 19th August. It will then migrate to other platforms at an unspecified date, but we reckon it should be about 30 days later.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 will launch on 6th November on PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC.