All the Hollywood scenes and Hollywood sets that will feature in upcoming movie karaoke game Yoostar 2 have been revealed.
- 300: This is Sparta! & Tonight we dine in hell!
- Along Came Polly: Me no estas too good.
- American Pie: Stifler's mom.
- Angels and Demons: A Vatican jet is standing by.
- Animal House: You're expelled!
- Apollo 13: Houston, we have a problem.
- Baby Mama: Here come yo' baby mama.
- Beverly Hills Cop: Herpes simplex 10.
- Blazing Saddles: I was born here, and I was raised here.
- The Blues Brothers: It's 106 miles to Chicago.
- Casablanca: Here's looking at you, kid.
- Coming to America: I want to tear you apart.
- CSI: Miami Season 3: Gator bait!
- Employee of the Month: Call an emergency staff meeting!
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off: Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
- Forest Gump: It's a household name.
- Frankenstein: It's Alive!
- Godfather: An offer he can't refuse.
- Grease: What's the matter – you afraid?
- The Hangover: One-man wolf pack. & Oh, Lord – it's Mike Tyson
- The Italian Job: I'm Handsome Rob.
- Karate Kid: Wax on, wax off
- Kick Ass: You lookin' at me? & Nobody's tried to be a superhero?
- Kindergarten Cop: It's not a tumour!
- Mad Men Season 1: Enjoying the company of women.
- Meet the Fockers: Look at this! & That weird shrine thing.
- Meet the Parents: Can you deal with that!
- The Mummy: Protect and watch over me.
- Norbit: I haven't touched your seat.
- The Nutty Professor: Dinner with the Klumps.
- The Princess Bride: Tale of the 6-fingered man.
- Rocky: What about my prime, Mick?
- Rocky Balboa: People see me, and they think of you.
- Shaun Of The Dead: Zombie Soundtrack
- Slap Shot: The finer points of hockey.
- The Spiderwick Chronicles: Jared meets Thimbletack
- Stark Trek: The Next Generation Season 3: Locutus of Borg: Resistance is futile.
- Star Trek: The Original Series Season 2: What killed these tribbles?
- Superman Returns: Superman saves an airplane
- The Terminator: I'll be back.
- Tropic Thunder: Agent Pecker on the line. & A sweet, cuddly, vicious little panda!
- Up in Smoke: Anybody got any coffee?
- The Wizard of Oz: Dorothy meets the Scarecrow.
- Clash of the Titans: Defeat the Kraken!
- Gladiator: A gladiator before the cheering masses.
- I Am Legend: I can save you!
- King Kong: The wrath of Kong.
- The Matrix: The One commands 'The Matrix'.
- The Matrix Revolutions: Outmaneuver the Sentinel army.
- Men in Black: Confront the Bug.
- Scarface: Say hello to my little friend.
- Stark Trek: The Next Generation: Enterprise-D bridge.
- Top Gun: Flight Simulator.
Xbox 360 Kinect and PlayStation 3 PlayStation Eye game Yoostar 2 lets you insert yourself into films and telly shows. You get to perform famous lines or deliver your own. For example, Arnold Schwarzenegger telling the police clerk "I'll be back": you'll watch the scene once and then Arnie will be cut out and you will fill his shoes – Yoostar 2 removes you from your living room and places you in the scene in real-time.
Last year Blitz Games' Steve Stopps told Eurogamer the Xbox 360 version of Yoostar 2 was getting nearly twice as much out of Kinect as other games.
"A lot of the games you're seeing are using 20 to 30 per cent of what Kinect's capable of," he said. "What we're doing is using probably 50 to 60 per cent.
"What most developers are starting to do now is they're realising that under the hood of what Kinect can do there's a whole world of potential we're only really just scratching."
Get your first month for £1 (normally £3.99) when you buy a Standard Eurogamer subscription. Enjoy ad-free browsing, merch discounts, our monthly letter from the editor, and show your support with a supporter-exclusive comment flair!