Update: Major Nelson has now released the full Xbox Live Marketplace release schedule for the coming weeks, reproduced below. There's likely no mention of Iron Brigade's European release as Nelson's listing is for worldwide launches.
- Voltron - 30th Nov, 800 Points
- Scene It? Movie Night - 30th Nov, 800 Points
- Apples to Apples - 7th Dec, 800 Points
- Magic 2012 Deck Expansion 1 - 30th Nov, 240 Points
- NBA 2K12 Legends Showcase - 29th Nov, 800 Points
- Forza Motorsport 4 December IGN Pack - 6th Dec, 560 Points
- Mercury Hg, Rare Earth Elements 30-Nov 240 Points
Deal of the Week: Capcom Combat: 29th Nov - 5th Dec
- Age of Booty - 200 Points (50% off)
- Streetfighter 2 Turbo HD Remix - 600 Points (50% off)
- Streetfighter II' Hyper Fighting - 200 Points (50% off)
- Final Fight Double Impact - 400 Points (50% off)
Deal of the Week: Legendary Heroes: 6th - 12th Dec
- Prince of Persia Classic - 400 Points (50% off)
- Ghostbusters - 400 Points (50% off)
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - 600 Points (50% off)
Sales & Specials
- Ubisoft Publisher Sale - 6th Dec, Up to 50% off
Games on Demand
- Dragon Age II - 6th Dec
Original story: Voltron: Defender of the Universe launches tomorrow on Xbox Live Arcade.
It's a new 3D mech combat game based on the cult 1980s robot cartoon. It costs 800 Microsoft Points (about £6.80), according to local Microsoft mouthpiece AceyBongos.
Voltron launches against the long-delayed Iron Brigade, formerly known as Trenched.
Developed by Brutal Legend developer Double Fine, Iron Brigade was besieged by European launch troubles this summer after Portuguese board game manufacturer started a European trademark dispute.
The game has been clearing Microsoft red tape ever since.
Priced 1200 Points (£10.20), Iron Brigade scored 8/10 in Eurogamer's original Trenched review.
Will you support Eurogamer?