We’ve seen heaps of Nintendo Switch deals in the sales this weekend, and Cyber Monday is continuing to deliver on that front. Walmart is currently offering cut rates on a bunch of Switch games, most of which are now under $30.
If you’ve still got some cash burning a hole in your pocket, there are deals to be had here - including on some of Nintendo’s notoriously stoically-priced evergreen games.
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – $29 from Walmart (was $49.94)
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes – $35 from Walmart (was $59.99)
- Just Dance 2023 – $29 from Walmart (was $59)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga – $29 from Walmart (was $59.88)
- Monster Hunter Rise – $20 from Walmart (was $39.99)
- Life is Strange: True Colors – $29.99 from Walmart (was $59.99)
- Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania – $14.88 from Walmart (was $39.99)
It’s rare to ever seen Breath of the Wild this cheap, so if you’ve not played it yet then this is the perfect moment to pick it up. This years’ Fire Emblem game Three Hopes, which we called “one of the strongest musou games yet,” is also on a deep sale down to $35, which is the cheapest we’ve seen it go for yet.
Sadly the discounts aren't quite as deep or numerous in the UK, but readers can save a tenner on Three Hopes at Amazon or pick up the Skywalker Saga for £25 from Currys.
- Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - £40 from Amazon (was £50)
- Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga - £25 from Currys
Keep up to date with all the best gaming deals for Cyber Monday 2022 by following Jelly Deals on Twitter, and head over to our page of the best Nintendo Switch deals in this years’ sales for the low down on discount games, consoles, bundles, and more.