Sony has announced that both Just Cause 2 and Borderlands are free for PlayStation Plus subscribers until 7th November, while all DLC for both titles is half off for the remainder of the month.
Subscribers also get 20 per cent off new releases such as Sound Shapes and Papo & Yo, while Retro/Grade - due out next week - will be free for its eight weeks.
Additionally, the PlayStation Plus instant game selection currently consists of the following:
- Rock of Ages - available until 29th August.
- Dead Space 2 - available until 5th September.
- Outland - available until 12th September.
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD - available until 12th September.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - available until 10th October.
- Saints Row 2 - available until 10th October 2012.
- inFamous 2- available all year round.
- Motorstorm Apocalypse - available all year round.
- LittleBigPlanet 2 - available all year round.
As announced earlier this week, PlayStation Plus member cloud storage is being raised to a whopping gig and Red Dead Redemption will be a-coming to the service for free in September.
Will you support Eurogamer?