Ocarina of Time first 3DS million seller
Kid Icarus: Uprising out in Q1 2012.
It's not all doom and gloom for Nintendo. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D has become the first 3DS game to break through the million sales barrier.
It sold 1.08 million units between its 16th June launch and the end of June.
It shifted 810,000 units in the West, and 270,000 units in Japan.
Nintendo this morning released an updated launch schedule for 3DS, Wii and DS games in Europe.
It confirms a previous rumour that Kid Icarus: Uprising will not launch in Europe until the first quarter of 2012.
It is reproduced here in full:
- Star Fox 3D – 9/9/2011
- Super Mario 3D Land – CY2011/Q4
- Mario Kart 7 – CY2011/Q4
- Kid Icarus: Uprising – CY2012/Q1
- Luigi's Mansion 2 (temp) – 2012
- Animal Crossing (temp) – TBA
- Paper Mario (temp) – TBA
- Xenoblade Chronicles – 19/8/2011
- Mystery Case Files: The Malgrave Incident – 9/9/2011
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - CY2011/Q4
- Kirby Wii (temp) – CY2011/Q4
- Fortune Street (temp) – 2012
- Mario Party 9 (temp) – TBA
- Rhythm Paradise (temp) – TBA
- Kirby Mass Attack – CY2011/Q4
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 – CY2011/Q4
- Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call – CY2011/Q4