You can start the following Power to the Sheeple missions when you're done with the Hack Teh World Main Operation. We'd recommend you unlock the Shock Detonator, Remote Vehicle Control and Security System Shutdown research upgrades before embarking on this set of missions.
Social Media and the Congressman, Mark Up
Talk to Sitara in HQ, then head for the marker. On the building next to the billboard is a large tower crane. Hack it and bring the platform down to ground level, climb aboard, and then use it to lift yourself up to below the billboard. Send the Jumper through the gap in the fence to unlock the gate, climb up, and do your worst.
A Tempting !Nvitation
Meet Sitara outside !NviTE, then send the Jumper in through the same vent. When you reach the top of the stairs use the cameras to locate the laptop containing the keycode and hack it to gain access to the main building. Recall the Jumper, enter the main building, and head right to locate a panel that needs hacking. Once it's unlocked follow the cable to the now accessible door and head down the stairs, enter the server room, and trigger the panel to start a switch puzzle:
- Head towards the door and rotate the elbow to connect the two cables.
- Follow the cable round to the left and rotate the next elbow.
- Follow the cable again and rotate the first T so that the short end is facing the door.
- Rotate the neighbouring T so that the short end is facing the first.
- Follow again and rotate the straight switch to vertical, then do the same for the one opposite.
- Turn 180 degrees and rotate the straight switches either side.
- Unlock the switch on the ceiling above you, then rotate it so it connects all three cables.
- Rotate the T that was facing the door so it's now facing away.
- Unlock the switch on the ceiling.
- Facing away from the door, rotate the T on the ceiling so the short end is facing right.
- Head round the corner and rotate the elbow to connect the two wires.
- Unlock the switch on the end wall.
- Rotate the T on the ceiling so the short end is now facing left.
- Head to the room on the other side of the corridor and unlock the switch at the end.
- Rotate the T on the floor so the short end is pointing left.
- Move round to the left and rotate the T that's currently pointing to the back of the room so that it now points down.
- Unlock the switch on the other side of the server.
- Rotate the T and elbow on the floor so they're facing the other way then head behind the server on the right and rotate the T to connect all three wires.
- Head round and unlock the switch.
- Rotate the elbow below the last locked switch to send power up to it.
- Facing the door, rotate the T on the right hand side so that the short end is facing away from you, then turn round and unlock the switch.
- Head back to the other server room and hit the last panel.
Install the backdoor and retrace your steps. At the top of the stairs turn right, head to the wall opposite, and then follow it to the right to a set of double doors.
Open the doors and disable the security system if you can, then head up the steps. When you reach the top turn left and follow the balcony around to the office, hack the terminal in there, and use the camera view to tap the phone on the left end of the desk. Head out of the other door and you'll see an exit sign which will take you to the flight of stairs that you Jumped up earlier, and eventually to freedom.
Meet up with Sitara and the gang again, then drive to Truss' penthouse. Use the ladder above the dumpster to start your ascent, and keep climbing until you reach the crane. Hack the box on the wall and watch the cutscene, then use the crane to hoist yourself over to Wrench. After the conversation get back in the crane and move towards the next objective, yet another crane. Hack it to gain access and then haul yourself to the top floor.
Head to the lower building and make your way downstairs, avoiding or confronting the hostiles as required - once you've hacked into the system you'll need to stay in range for a while meaning you'll either have to stay hidden or fight off reinforcements depending on your choice of approach.
When the download is complete head for the waypoint - if you're being pursued at this point (which is inevitable) ironically the quickest way to lose the pursuit is to run for the police station in front of you, head round to the right and up the steps, then drop down into the garage entrance below to wait for the heat to die down.
Want more tips? Our Watch Dogs 2 walkthrough and guide provides an overview of everything you can do in the open-world game, from all finding all Key Data locations, unique vehicles and finding hidden gnomes and gnome outfit, through to tips on races, ScoutX, Driver SF and multiplayer. We also have walkthroughs on Trophy and Achievement specific side-quests Ubistolen, $911 and Shadows as well as how to get more Followers and how to make money.
When you reach the fort head for the far side. Until you've been spotted there will be no guards patrolling outside the building so you're safe to take a look around.
The voting machines in the garage downstairs can be destroyed using the scissor lift if you can control it remotely, but as the music suggests this mission is most likely going to turn into a frenzied game of cat and mouse once you've breached the perimeter.
Two of the sets of machines can be destroyed by blowing the electrical panels on the floor, but the other two sets will require either a shock pulse, vehicular assistance, or a handy grenade thrown by the enemy. Once the booths are down head for the coast, keeping the sea to your right as you flee.